XPO | YRCW Presses On

Very true, we are all in this together. The intent wasn't to put YRC out of bussiness just to elimunate some competition, but also to lower the standards. Keep in mind, if YRCW companies and ABF are not around, we will all be moving freight for $10 per hour and no health insurance.

Very true, we are all in this together. The intent wasn't to put YRC out of bussiness just to elimunate some competition, but also to lower the standards. Keep in mind, if YRCW companies and ABF are not around, we will all be moving freight for $10 per hour and no health insurance.
That's not at all true. But if you want to believe it, then go ahead. FYI, >since you brought it up< Everybody makes more than YRC employees right now. See, there's no truth to that stupid statement that people like you always make.

I do not understand your use of the word capitalist, but I know what you mean. I could care less what Con-way does as long as my settlement checks are good to cash. Let me break this down, there are things that I can not say or reveal here or anywhere else. Sorry, but that is the way it is. The wag the dog, and smoke and mirrows is just a saying. Study business, watch the flow of there money, study the key players, find out everything that you can about who you are researching, and then after a while you will see where the are going and how they will do it. The only thing that you will not be able to do is say what day they will do something. So if you like to read, go for it, if you don`t the let it pass you by, because if you start to study and research any company, you will get a headache.:USA::USA::USA::USA:
The reason I said Capitalist company, was to cover all the bases. Paycut, increase in premiums, lowering of rates, frozen pension, etc., etc...
I said Conway was only worried about conway. And when I said Capitalist, then it's letting everybody know , that I know how the company has survived and they don't have to remind me of the above mentioned things. Make sense....probably not..lol :nutkick:

Almost forgot, where I live yrc just closed a terminal where there were 600+ employees, out of the 600, 280 just took there early retirement, some are looking for other jobs, the rest I do not know about. And all of this just before christmass.
Just more consolidation on the units. There's still 4 (i think) Yellow/Roadway yards scattered in and around Dallas.

That's not at all true. But if you want to believe it, then go ahead. FYI, >since you brought it up< Everybody makes more than YRC employees right now. See, there's no truth to that stupid statement that people like you always make.
I'm not sure if you make more than YRC boys or not. Hell, I can't even tell you what my pay scale even is right now because I've been laid off for over a year now :biglaugh: .
One question for you beerfd. Do you realize that you make anywhere from $15,000 to $30,000 more than those over the road outfits and have a life outside the truck?
If you know this then why would we be making so much more than them? You would think it would be the other way around after all those guys have a rough life out there and they deserve to make a good living.

I'm not sure if you make more than YRC boys or not. Hell, I can't even tell you what my pay scale even is right now because I've been laid off for over a year now :biglaugh: .
One question for you beerfd. Do you realize that you make anywhere from $15,000 to $30,000 more than those over the road outfits and have a life outside the truck?
If you know this then why would we be making so much more than them? You would think it would be the other way around after all those guys have a rough life out there and they deserve to make a good living.
Truckload guys don't want to pedal freight or work on cold docks. They like being in those trucks all of the time. If this job paid $10/hr., then you would see different people everyday, JUst like when we had the temps. making $10/hr. You saw different ones everyday almost.
If somebody can't make a good living here, then there not going to do this job. It's that simple.

Truckload guys don't want to pedal freight or work on cold docks. They like being in those trucks all of the time. If this job paid $10/hr., then you would see different people everyday, JUst like when we had the temps. making $10/hr. You saw different ones everyday almost.
If somebody can't make a good living here, then there not going to do this job. It's that simple.

your temps were only making $10 hr, small wonder why the got a $3 hr raise when they got hired on!! its hard to follow all the different FACs and payscales.........wow, confusing

Almost forgot, where I live yrc just closed a terminal where there were 600+ employees, out of the 600, 280 just took there early retirement, some are looking for other jobs, the rest I do not know about. And all of this just before christmass.

Looks like you have to compete for a job. Keeping your hands to yourself was taught to me back in 1st grade.

Right

I do not understand your use of the word capitalist, but I know what you mean. I could care less what Con-way does as long as my settlement checks are good to cash. Let me break this down, there are things that I can not say or reveal here or anywhere else. Sorry, but that is the way it is. The wag the dog, and smoke and mirrows is just a saying. Study business, watch the flow of there money, study the key players, find out everything that you can about who you are researching, and then after a while you will see where the are going and how they will do it. The only thing that you will not be able to do is say what day they will do something. So if you like to read, go for it, if you don`t the let it pass you by, because if you start to study and research any company, you will get a headache.:USA::USA::USA::USA:

THAT'S RIGHT..SORRY,THATS ALL I CAN REVEAL.:biglaugh: