Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 92 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 247 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look for all teamsters from all forums to participate.none of this local union seperating out yrc workers or just abf workers to discuss some concessionary proposal.One day my friend one of these two abf or yrc is going to buyout one or the other.Oh yeah its going to happen.Thats why we all should stick together and get informed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

The insult of being unskilled labor and being paid too much, because our arrogant ceo thinks he deserves more, SHOULD be plenty of no votes to knock this down.
How do you deserve more? By losing/spending/ stealing more money?
Was Welsh a part of Yellow when they ran Preston into the ground?

A CDL Driver is considered semi skilled.

I wonder if that is why Mr. Welch said all the MONEY $$$ that the last give back was lost because he got bad advice from his management team on change of operations here and their?
This is from one of the semi skilled with not a good education Mr. Welch.
Who did not get a bonus like you for doing such a wonderful job. Or is that what you called skilled, Taking from the workers and blaming it on others to get your BONUS.
You Brag about being the captain of this Ship of Fools and yet YOU drove it up on the ROCKS, again.

Preston was already in the ground. Yellow wanted a next Day carrier. Which happens to be Saia. Preston Owned Saia + was in debt 100+ Million. In order for Yellow to buy Saia. They had to buy Preston+ Saia + The 100+ Million Debt that Preston was in.

Preston was already in the ground. Yellow wanted a next Day carrier. Which happens to be Saia. Preston Owned Saia + was in debt 100+ Million. In order for Yellow to buy Saia. They had to buy Preston+ Saia + The 100+ Million Debt that Preston was in.

Wasn't Jevic in there also?

Wasn't Jevic in there also?

yes we were....bought by yellow in 2000 for 257 million, spun off to saia and called scs transportation, then sold to a capital investment firm called sun capital for 57 million and liquidated three years later....

yes we were....bought by yellow in 2000 for 257 million, spun off to saia and called scs transportation, then sold to a capital investment firm called sun capital for 57 million and liquidated three years later....

Sun Capital wonder if that's what Sun Carriers evolved into after they closed up St J, Jones, Milne, and Standard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.