Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 92 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 247 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post was started 12/10/13 why do you want it removed?

I think he's talking about the two vote posts being a little confusing. One was for the previous voting, last week, and the other is for the current voting starting tomorrow.

You never answered my question, you called me weak and spineless
Was I weak and spineless when I voted no the last time
Or did I become weak and spineless when I agreed with the union that says this is the best we can get at this time with the situation of yrc
At this point I don't remember.

I didn't ask for the moderators to remove I asked to close for obvious reasons
We have customers
Voters
And who else knows checking and you can tell by the visit numbers
This vote is very important and serious and should be taken that way
I just asked and I got my answer, even if it's a moderator from another company with clear conflict of interest who by the way sent me messages calling me names and negative reputation n all which is fine, that's not my fight, we just want to represent our families with a job that's all
Have fun, leave it up
Make it a sticky

There is something I'm curious about though and that is the set back on your pension. It does suck and I am sorry to hear about it. When did you find out that your pension was being pushed back to age 62? During or after the deal was passed?

At this point I don't remember.

It doesn't matter brother, call me what you want
Send me all the negative messages you want
I still wish and pray for the best for my abf brothers you just so happen to be under the umbrella of my prayers for them
It's us today believe me you don't want to be in our position and being meddled in the process and and I honestly pray that you don't ever have to
Now at this time my respect for truckingboards is very low by you being a moderator so I'll let y'all have it
May or May not be back after the vote but it really was fun at times on here
All my brothers be blessed
See ya at the halls

I think he's talking about the two vote posts being a little confusing. One was for the previous voting, last week, and the other is for the current voting starting tomorrow.
What does it matter the only vote that counts is this weekend....

The Kansas City Biz Journal had an article with Mr Welch explaining the exposed buyout bid of ABF.Mr Welch said he was disappointed that the CEO of ABF exposed the buyout plan to the public.He also stated that YRC has made great strides in its comback.That looking forward to the first quarter of the fiscal year 2014.Is going to be a profitable one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

This is a Plan A poll, please post to the other one which is a sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.