Holland | yrcw stock price

shopgng

TB Lurker
Credits
has anyone seen the stock price lately? in 2 1/2 yrs it's gone from 60 down to 13 a share. this past year 47 to as low as 11 and now back up to mid 13s.
unsold/unused properties from buy outs with huge tax bills
duplicate services: holland,new penn roadway and yellow all with terminals in the same city.

at some point in the very near future zollers is gonna feel alot of heat from the board. when he does then the crap will hit the fan and it won't be good for the teamsters.

don't count on hoffa for help when the time comes,word is he's still useing the same cell phone he had when he red star under..oops did i say that,sorry:hide:

Something to consider about YRC stock price and any stock price.
Go to yahoo finance and you can veiw/print a graph of your stock prices over time. It shows the ups and downs over time. You can also include 2 other competitors in the graph. I have a 10 year graph and the stock is still a little above its average price over that 10 year period. True stock market investers are in it for long haul and expect swings. They just buy more at the low times.
Our stock has been inflated in the recent past and appears its adjusted back near its average.

Huh? I don't know where you're coming from Mr Loon, but unless your charts are different than mine Yellow was trading at 26.13 in Jan 1998. The stock has never split and only once in the past ten years has it declared a special dividend of $3.98 in Oct 2002. (closed at 29.51 that day) As of last Fridays close it was 13.97 It would seem to me the only lucky ones would have been either Roadway or USF stockholders during their respected buyouts. In my book both Nash and Studebaker-Packard have a better record. At least their charts are flat!

when a stock price drops 60+% in a 52 week period there is a problem or somthing going on.
think there driving the price down so dhl can buy them.

when a stock price drops 60+% in a 52 week period there is a problem or somthing going on.
think there driving the price down so dhl can buy them.

UPS, with all their money could buy YRCW and just shut the doors. I don't think they will, but who knows whats going on. Slap on a sticker with UPSF and there you go. I may cash out some CD's and buy them myself if it goes much lower, :biglaugh:.

I sold what ups stock I had and bought 5 shares or yrc for each share of ups.

It will come back up once the contract is settled.