Holland | YRCW Taking THE plunge or a dive??

Sir Ocelot

TB Lurker
Credits
NEW YORK (AP) -- Shares of YRC Worldwide Inc. plunged Tuesday amid a sell-off in the broader market, as investors reacted to the trucking company's announcement that it will pay higher interest rates going forward as part of its deal with creditors.

From $4.40 on Friday the 13th to $2.91 on Wednesday the
18th, 5 DAYS,! that's not a plunge it's a dive!!, there goes my 10%.:popcorn:

I wonder how much longer I can remain POSITIVE.:thumbsup:
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/090217/movers_roundup_hartford_financial.html?.v=1

So we have come to this?

Do you honestly think YRCW will not survive because the stock is not worth a dime? No one is investing in any industry right now...regardless of what some whimp 'anal'ist from wall street is saying. Other trucking companies are poised to fail before YRCW. Just take a good look. Do you think YRCW survives on the stock market? Maybe capitalism is overated. I believe YRCW survives with or without the wall street...In fact...wall street is on the verge of collapse...with no plan to bail themseves out. Hello!!

Positivness does not mean miracle

Do you honestly think YRCW will not survive because the stock is not worth a dime? No one is investing in any industry right now...regardless of what some whimp 'anal'ist from wall street is saying. Other trucking companies are poised to fail before YRCW. Just take a good look. Do you think YRCW survives on the stock market? Maybe capitalism is overated. I believe YRCW survives with or without the wall street...In fact...wall street is on the verge of collapse...with no plan to bail themseves out. Hello!!

Any large company as in any organization is dependent on good leadership and investors in one way or another, without it, the company will falter, without it the company or organization will disintegrate go kaput etc.etc. It's like a sports team, it might have excellent players, talented players but if the management sucks they become losers. You see for big corporations there is no such thing as " Wait till next year " IMO.

To remain POSITIVE:thumbsup:... you have to base your knowledge on reality and facts. POSITIVENESS is not synonymous with MIRACLE.

* A company with good employees is worth saving. There is hope, but not with the current management. The Johnson family (FMR LLC) was the the largest holder of YRC stock until recently. They are selling off YRC and buying UPS. One of the Johnson family will become the 10th board member at UPS in may.
* Fitch, and many other rating agencies have knocked YRC down to a "CC" rating. They say YRC can not meet their debt obligations going forward.
* Zollars is considered a liar in the business world. Always with the sales pitch, but never producing results. He must go.
* My 20 years and your long commitment to the company are not forgotten however. There are investers out there with good ideas for a better future. But the board has to listen.
* All options need to be on the table. We can be profitible with the right leadership.

no matter how they restructured loans if they are not making revenue or turning any profit then they are done. I give it till June and if things remain the same the only way YRC survives is getting rid of any assets...IE: newpenn, holland...You may end up with a YRC, but not a YRCW....just my 2 cents...which is worth 10%less