Yellow | YRCW threatens to re-route Teamster work

did you see who the scumbags were that sponsored that newsletter? bunch of commie creeps! some of you guys need to wake up, and realize just who you're in bed with!

did you see who the scumbags were that sponsored that newsletter? bunch of commie creeps! some of you guys need to wake up, and realize just who you're in bed with!

I just got it off a Google News Alert. I don't frequent that site. Same article is on TDU.... http://www.tdu.org/node/3370

Besides, in this instance, what does the messenger have to do with the message??

You think its bogus just because it came off a "kommie librull" site??

In this instance what does the messenger have to do with the message??

Anyways, I got it from a GOOGLE NEWS ALERT. I'm not an anarchist.... Yet.

It's also on TDU... YRCW Threatens To Re-route Teamster Work | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

and here is the threatening letter from YRCW V.P..... http://tdu.org/files/YRCWThreatensWhitePaperTeamsters.pdf

Seems like there was something in the agreement in Febuary about diverting freight or using non union companys if this happened of of those snap back provisions would go into effect.
Also I was under the impression say 179 could only pick up in certain areas same for 705 could not pick up in 179 areas,would this hold true for other locals trying to get chicago freight?
If any of this is fact how would the freight get diverted then delivered.
Wonder what would happen if the media got hold of these letters.

run around chicago

gee what a novel idea, if the company was serious about moving freight they. would bypass chicago. it does not take a smart person to figure that out.
they have threatened for 30years to bypass chicago and have not,this is a threat without meaning.
710 and 705 will hang tough and prevail,they will get what they want,my hat is off to them for if nothing else but standing together.

Wonder what would happen if the media got hold of these letters.
Nothing.
I'm sure the pinheads had one of the many layers they have on their payroll approve the wording of Jack Peak's letter.
Nothing illegal about it.
Although it could be argued "in bad faith".