Yellow | YRCW-Time To Go Long

"I am confident of this passing because if the Teamsters do not ratify the contract, the company has a good likelihood of going under especially if the current freight environment were to persist.".....plain enough?....KK

:woot:
I found the next to last paragraph interesting....

I don't know who this guy is, he's profile is missing. His name is David Simms and you can leave a comment for him at the link. I interesting OPINION of his is the following

I hate to say this but the ugly freight environment has turned out to be a blessing for the company as it is in a position to negotiate a better labor contract and the Teamsters do not have much ability to push back as bankruptcy is not an option for them.

:woot:

I don't know who this guy is, he's profile is missing. His name is David Simms and you can leave a comment for him at the link. I interesting OPINION of his is the following

I hate to say this but the ugly freight environment has turned out to be a blessing for the company as it is in a position to negotiate a better labor contract and the Teamsters do not have much ability to push back as bankruptcy is not an option for them.

That's kind of what some of us have been trying to say already. It's hard to negotiate something better, when there is not much there to begin with.

don't buy it now!

hey people.

if demand for YRCW increases dramaticaly in the next week the 'strike price' for our warrants will increase.

the lower the strike price is next wednesday, at the close, the better for us when we cash in the warrants in the future.

the price will climb or drop right after the vote result is announced.

right now it's 3.26.

if it drops down to 2 bucks buy a bunch and put a sell order on it when it hits 6 or get out quick if the vote is no.

it will hit 6 on january 6th (russian christmas) if there is a yes vote.

hey people.

if demand for YRCW increases dramaticaly in the next week the 'strike price' for our warrants will increase.

the lower the strike price is next wednesday, at the close, the better for us when we cash in the warrants in the future.

the price will climb or drop right after the vote result is announced.

right now it's 3.26.

if it drops down to 2 bucks buy a bunch and put a sell order on it when it hits 6 or get out quick if the vote is no.

it will hit 6 on january 6th (russian christmas) if there is a yes vote.

I'm hoping 8 cause I'm selling on the 31st regardless of the vote or price.

When to sell!

I know many of you are novice investors let me explain how to make this trade without getting hurt. Traders live by the mantra buy the rumor sell the fact. On friday if you have to buy the open put in a limit buy order at 3.25 If you have patience use limit orders 100 @ 3.25 200 @ 3.00 400@ 2.75 or 2.50 etc. Not all your orders will fill but hopefully the ones that do will make you some money Sell 25%At $4.50 then 5.00, 5.50, 6.00 Sell everything the by the day the pay reduction passes! There wil be no one left to buy after the vote passes. You do not want to be the idiot who buys when the vote passes you want to sell to that idiot and put that cash in your pocket. This is a trade not an investment if you want to buy long term buy in january for one or two bucks a share. Good luck

Help !!!

I know many of you are novice investors let me explain how to make this trade without getting hurt. Traders live by the mantra buy the rumor sell the fact. On friday if you have to buy the open put in a limit buy order at 3.25 If you have patience use limit orders 100 @ 3.25 200 @ 3.00 400@ 2.75 or 2.50 etc. Not all your orders will fill but hopefully the ones that do will make you some money Sell 25%At $4.50 then 5.00, 5.50, 6.00 Sell everything the by the day the pay reduction passes! There wil be no one left to buy after the vote passes. You do not want to be the idiot who buys when the vote passes you want to sell to that idiot and put that cash in your pocket. This is a trade not an investment if you want to buy long term buy in january for one or two bucks a share. Good luck
Someone please call the FCC and the DOT and maybe even the CHP I think our board has been invaded by one of those "DAY TRADER" GUY'S Help Help !!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I am a dock worker at 231

I do trade stocks for a hobby. I work nights 1800 and trade during the day. If this change goes through we will be closed saw the proposal today shutting down roadway buffalo -57 dock which is everyone on bid or percent and the yellow terminal is only adding a few. Akron is - 90 cleveland yellow is gaining.

Please elaborate sharkattack.Are you saying their closing down the Buffalo terminal completely and moving everything to Yellow?How about linehaul?Give us some more info.I know there was a big pow wow up there.

proposal today

total buffalo roadway shutdown yard dock city. They must be trying to sell that terminal. Yellow tonowanda was +33 total buffalo loss was well over 100 am a dock worker and do not know about road. Akron roadway was -90 dock Richfield yellow+ 60 dock.

Feel like a fool asking this but here goes.
I am a little confused as to just how these stock "warrants will work!
I believe they said that the stock would be available as warrants at the price that the stock is at when the concessions are approved or if they are approved. Now....I was also under the understanding that these stocks can not be sold until the end of this contract.
Is that correct and if so ....How can you sell them?