Yellow | YRCW-TNFINC Contract Negotiations Update 12-21-18

After playing this game for over 30 years, I think they will low ball and believe we will take what ever they offer.
Like last time: "if you vote NO we will shut down the company". Didn't happen.
Keep on voting until we get it right for them.
Remember, our votes don't matter unless over 50 percent vote.
Pretty sure that never happened and never will.

After playing this game for over 30 years, I think they will low ball and believe we will take what ever they offer.
Like last time: "if you vote NO we will shut down the company". Didn't happen.
Keep on voting until we get it right for them.
Remember, our votes don't matter unless over 50 percent vote.
Pretty sure that never happened and never will.

OK, one last time (hopefully anyway). Yellow Corp borrowed money for the leveraged purchases of Roadway and USF. When the notes were coming due for large portions of that debt Yellow Corp didn't have the cash to pay off those notes. The investment banks wouldn't refinance those notes to allow Yellow to continue operating unless they got concessions from their labor force. Yellow Corp would have been forced into Ch 11 in order to keep operating. Believe all the made up crap anyone wants to believe but that was the situation back when the concessions started and the reason for them at that time.

OK, one last time (hopefully anyway). Yellow Corp borrowed money for the leveraged purchases of Roadway and USF. When the notes were coming due for large portions of that debt Yellow Corp didn't have the cash to pay off those notes. The investment banks wouldn't refinance those notes to allow Yellow to continue operating unless they got concessions from their labor force. Yellow Corp would have been forced into Ch 11 in order to keep operating. Believe all the made up crap anyone wants to believe but that was the situation back when the concessions started and the reason for them at that time.
Yep.
Pretty simple situation made complicated by alot of people.
:1036316054:

May be but there is no excuse after giving back more than 3 times the company's debt that very little has been paid down. **** poor management that seems like they could give a rats ass about the people that kept this so called company alive. THIS IS THE TRUTH, NOT MADE UP CRAP. AGAIN IF THEY WONT OR CANT PAY INDUTRY STANDARD COMPENSATION Chapter 11 is right around the corner. No pay, no pension = no workers

May be but there is no excuse after giving back more than 3 times the company's debt that very little has been paid down. **** poor management that seems like they could give a rats ass about the people that kept this so called company alive. THIS IS THE TRUTH, NOT MADE UP CRAP. AGAIN IF THEY WONT OR CANT PAY INDUTRY STANDARD COMPENSATION Chapter 11 is right around the corner. No pay, no pension = no workers
People are gonna vote yes.
No matter what is said. Workers are gonna want the paycheck and insurance no matter what. Think. This is better than unemployment. I won't be there. Five days left for me. Good luck. But whatever they offer most will give in to it. Gotta pay bills and they are doing that at a lower rate now. Most won't jump off that cliff and lose a job they have.
Think about it is all I say.
Again. Good luck.

I hope you have a wonderful retirement cobra!!! I agree people will vote yes but when is enough, enough. No one wants to start over, but I am putting out apps right now, not in LTL. I think I have had enough. No, I know I have had enough. GOOD LUCK BROTHER!!!!!

What exactly is your definition of "industry standard compensation"?

Do you mean $4 and hour over the life of the contract? Or $4 and hour right away?
Life of the contract. I would like to see at least half year one though. Everyone wants to be equal with ABF but they are currently about $10/hr ahead of us including the pension disparity- sooo that’s not happening. Hopefully we can cut the difference in half over the life of this contract. Everyone needs to realize it will take significant raises to maintain our health care as well.

Isn’t Moosetits northwest of Bemiji,MN?
not sure, my moral compass is phooked up cause the cancer got us..:bananag:
Hey guy's it could be worse you could be standing in the soup line asking for a handout just be thankful you still got a job and hope for the best April 1 2019
No offense but hoping at yrc is like chitting in one hand and wishing in the other and seeing which one fills up first.:19:

No matter what is said. Workers are gonna want the paycheck and insurance no matter what. Think. This is better than unemployment. I won't be there. Five days left for me. Good luck. But whatever they offer most will give in to it. Gotta pay bills and they are doing that at a lower rate now. Most won't jump off that cliff and lose a job they have.
Again. Good luck.
Yepper. Glad I'm not there. Started a new job at a level one trauma center. Yrc ain't worth moosetits.

You know old yellow will be playing we are broke trump card about the Lawsuit and to bad to sad , NOT our problem , just show us the money ...........
0f294e8763dd034ac94af72924dc0ba6.jpg

Again. Good luck.
4 after today!!!!

4 after today!!!!
Nah.
Gotta work 3 next week. Insurance.
Two the week after.
Sign papers that Friday.
Badaboom. Done.
Just preparing now.
By preparing I mean getting Netflix and Hulu primed until it quits raining around here and dries up!
:1036316054:
I just go I to make sure all the dock lights that do t work get wrote up.
I know once I leave it will go dark there.
:6788: