Yellow | YRCW-TNFINC Contract Negotiations Update 12-21-18

Another day and another "yrc ain't worth moosetits"

x96fwFQ.jpg

You go through alpine junction and hoback junction on your way home.
Only went that way once. The moose was about 15 miles east of Hoback. I hadn't seen a vehicle for miles. Slid to a stop on ice to get her picture. As the picture shows, knee deep in snow- she wasn't having anything to do with it!

Went straight on to the Wyoming Scales; they told me to go straight- dont turn and challenge the mountain. Eventually I ended up in Rock Springs.

79,000 lbs. Fun Trip- ONCE!!!

After that I came back down to I84 at Ogden...

Last edited:
Only went that way once. The moose was about 15 miles east of Hoback. I hadn't seen a vehicle for miles. Slid to a stop on ice to get her picture. As the picture shows, knee deep in snow- she wasn't having anything to do with it!

Went straight on to the Wyoming Scales; they told me to go straight- dont turn and challenge the mountain. Eventually I ended up in Rock Springs.

79,000 lbs. Fun Trip- ONCE!!!

After that I came back down to I84 at Ogden...
Ya I use to haul potatoes out of Rigby Idaho to Indianapolis Fruit use to run that way most the time. Snow covered roads most of the winter have a lot of snow avalanches between alpine and hoback.

You gotta love truck drivers , put em behind the wheel they know exactly where to go .
But in a conversation , God knows where your going to end up !
Of course, there are multiple threads attempting this same subject. They aren't just threads- they are an adventure!

Sorry... but we're almost Guaranteed there will be Another New Thread when there is breaking News....