Yellow | YRCW Touts Carbon Footprint Calculating Tool for Customers

yea i just was reading up on this on the nasdaq page .
yrc really know how to shovel it .
no they worry about the enviroment .
i remember when we had poison leaking from the noise of a trailer. they had that trailer moved to a back lot near the water treatment plant we had and drilled holes in the floor an let it run out onto the ground .
this is just another smoke screen and a waste of time and money they could put to better use .
half the reason all our empty terminals are sitting and not sold is because the toxic clean up would cost more than the place is worth

True on the trailers leaking haz mat materials...seen that a time or two and managment fumbled around on what to do. Anyway Carbon Footprint is nothing but a money stealing scam by left wing wacko tree huggers. Climate change is nothing but a lie and it has been proven such. Matter of fact ask the residents of Washington DC and other major cities on thier record snow falls. Carbon Foot Printing... give me a break YRC...try and pull yourselves out of the gutter first.

Sounds like a weak counter punch on the road to recovery.

idrwx1.jpg

The truth is George W. Bush is a progressive like B. Obama. Progressives come from both parties. John Mc Cane's daughter is another perfect example.

The truth is George W. Bush is a progressive like B. Obama. Progressives come from both parties. John Mc Cane's daughter is another perfect example.
John McCain is a Democrat with an R beside his name Bush shifted a bit to the left when he lost the house and senate just like Obama will make a hard right after November...

Just what a company that can't even pay their bills needs.......TO WORRY ABOUT THEIR CARBON FOOTPRINT! Unbelievable! These idiots should worry about saving their employees jobs, and saving their company. Instead they are worried about saving the planet. How much money are they wasting on this "Green Guru" that is heading up this whole hoax? The Guru must have needed to get a few more years in at YRCW to get that retirement that he wanted, so they created an Algore position for him, with our wages and pension money.