XPO | YRCW Trading halted pending news

Is this going to work, or are they just shuffling deck chairs on the titanic?

I didn't expect them to last this long, but somehow they are keeping afloat.

How long can a company stay in business with their stock at $3.50?

And keep in mind, this is after the share juggling, so it is technically $1.75.

I never like to see any company fail, but sometimes it's the best thing for everyone.

Maybe I have a mental issue, cause I want to see them succeed and fail at the same time...

We're busy enough at my S.C. already and knowing our company as I do, I figure they will try to get a piece of YRC's pie if they go under. There are only so many working hours in a day.

yeah, the pie is a lot smaller and well, I don't want to see our business suffer by biting off more pie than we can chew.

Even though their pie is alot smaller than it once was, they still have a big piece of it none the less.

I guess that is my struggle over the whole issue, while I would love to see an increase in business in the areas that we still need help, I don't want it at the expense of the areas that are already overloaded.

Not to mention that I know a few guys over there and would hate to see them lose what they have left.

I'm more disturbed by that ugly new logo they have. Looks like they asked for design assistance from Mrs. Crabapple's first grade art class.