Yellow | Yrcw trust funds

This is just another reason locals need to be @meetting

Do members need to take up a collection to send reps to hear all the proposals?.dues money collected by locals is used for what?

Freightmaster 1,You are right, all trustees want to keep YRCW alive but not at the cost of a potential illegal vote.. If someday a bankruptcy judge asks a trustee --"Did you have collateral for the loan" Yes sir, but I chose to give it back on a hunch it might help......

That's it in a nutshell, there is absolutely no reason to give it away. It's 35 million, not enough to make a difference in the viability of the company, if anything it makes a bankruptcy and liquidation more attractive to the banks. You could say it's like a double negative for the rank and file.

Anyone that cares- search my user-posts. Of my last 500 posts there are about 12 saying vote your conscience. Over 400 were responses to the Financial Geniuses who believe THEIR money is being used by YRCW! :LMAO:

I would say that since the funds have taken collateral in lieu of funds owed that they have a fiduciary duty to their beneficiaries to keep that collateral until such debts are satisfied. If they give my money away and I can do anything about it I will.

Anyone that cares- search my user-posts. Of my last 500 posts there are about 12 saying vote your conscience. Over 400 were responses to the Financial Geniuses who believe THEIR money is being used by YRCW! :LMAO:
jimmy if I apologize if I am wrong but you are the one who is delivering caskets now, aren't you?

I just contacted my contact, his cousin is one of the bond holders who didn't sell his stake in the debt for equity swap and he said that they omitted this requirement in this mou proposal so it's a go for the vote and this vote is legal, but thanks anyway deer hunter we appreciate your conscern

I advocate to keep the company in business. I have hundred(S) of friends at YRC. Many cannot go to another job. They would hit the pension funds. I believe it will collapse. I would Like it to survive so I can have Some, yes. But I NEED it to survive because if it collapses- NO ONE in CSPF will get any. Even the already retired guys. I'm not knowedgable enough of the collateral thing to comment. It's news to me....

What happens to 200,000 already retired guys if the pension collapses????
And this is exactly what I am talking about. So...why did you throw your torch to the ground and leave the battlefield if you are so concerned that the fight needs to be won? Even worse you advocate that others fight the fight so you can benefit. That is not respectable behavior. If I was in your shoes I'd be telling them all that there are better jobs out there, don't be afraid to look and the company can do nothing to you when they start to get their inquiries from the companies you apply to. But no, instead it's all about how this is the best job you're going to find. Other than that I have nothing against you but the notion that you have, "Hundreds of friends there" is well....suspect at best. Even the nicest of people are disliked for their niceness. As for me, it's my good looks that makes people dislike me.

To oneofus and all.. The personal bond issues or debt to equity swaps of the past MOU have nothing to do with it. It is a requirement that the banks are trying to make all the trust funds release the 35 mil. in real estate they jointly control . This a transaction separate from the MOU, but contingent on its passing.

And this is exactly what I am talking about. So...why did you throw your torch to the ground and leave the battlefield if you are so concerned that the fight needs to be won? Even worse you advocate that others fight the fight so you can benefit. That is not respectable behavior. If I was in your shoes I'd be telling them all that there are better jobs out there, don't be afraid to look and the company can do nothing to you when they start to get their inquiries from the companies you apply to. But no, instead it's all about how this is the best job you're going to find. Other than that I have nothing against you but the notion that you have, "Hundreds of friends there" is well....suspect at best. Even the nicest of people are disliked for their niceness. As for me, it's my good looks that makes people dislike me.
we see things differently. For one thing in Indy, pretty much those who Can get good jobs already have. Those left are here because what they have is their only best option.

I'm eligible to retire in 2 years at 62. I've stated on here to mud that I have no intention of going before 65- hopefully not til after 70. That's one reason I took a road job and left the city. Another was because they played the laid off called back laid off game. Another was I never worked for letter writing Roadway and had no desire to start.

I dont 'get' your 'torch' stuff? I'm lost on your opinion, but I'm lost on most opinions on this forum.

I agree on the pension responsibilities to the fund first. That's why they raised the age for YRCW guys, and not me. So where's all our disagreement? I mostly only post on this forum in response to blatant lies or misrepresented info. I think this is a misunderstanding between us. But I doubt the stomp their feet guys see it that way

An, at the merger In Indy there we had (combined road, city, clerical, management) about 700 families. It seems impossible to me to Not know the details of more than 100-200 of them, their needs, and consider them as Friends....