Holland | Yrcw Up To No Good.

Closing part of Reddaway would seem to go hand in hand with USF announcing their new Canadian service. As posted by Benny.

It is a bad time for them to put this out if they wanted the employees to vote yes on the NMFA!.....KK
I just hope that my vote really counts and is'nt just a formality. This very well may be my last chance to take Dollar with me.:tongue0002:

I just hope that my vote really counts and is'nt just a formality. This very well may be my last chance to take Dollar with me.:tongue0002:

I think we should all just get used to the fact that it is just a formality. And I agree with Murphy too..... THIS SUCKS!:TR10driving03:

ABFer's need 2 VOTE NO 2 !

Hey, Wolf

It has come to my knowledge that if ABFer's don't VOTE, it could IMPACT everything. I am a ABF employee and waiting on my ballot. I had to call the local and have them to fax the international.

But, I found out that if 60% of ALL FREIGHT TEAMSTERS (ABF, YRCW-all of Yellow Companies) don't return the ballot, HOFFA AND CREW can RATIFY this contract.

SO, everyone who receives a BALLOT NEEDS TO RETURN IT !!!!!!!!!!!! ABF INCLUDED !!

I have been told that a stupid fellow employee of ABF- returned the ballot, stating he voted neither way and put on the top- NOT MY CONTRACT ! yes, this is STUPID !

Welcome !

arkansawman33 welcome to the boards .
Pass on the word to your other Brothers.

Thanks / SMOKESTACK

Hey, Wolf

It has come to my knowledge that if ABFer's don't VOTE, it could IMPACT everything. I am a ABF employee and waiting on my ballot. I had to call the local and have them to fax the international.

But, I found out that if 60% of ALL FREIGHT TEAMSTERS (ABF, YRCW-all of Yellow Companies) don't return the ballot, HOFFA AND CREW can RATIFY this contract.

SO, everyone who receives a BALLOT NEEDS TO RETURN IT !!!!!!!!!!!! ABF INCLUDED !!

I have been told that a stupid fellow employee of ABF- returned the ballot, stating he voted neither way and put on the top- NOT MY CONTRACT ! yes, this is STUPID !
Good info! I hope you post it on the ABF site as well!:1036316054:

This explains why the usf reddaway drivers got ballots for the NMFA.Wonder how many others teamsters not in the NMFA got ballots also????????Look at the usf reddaway thread they have a thread about it!:holysheep:

Its quite evident YRC is bleeding us dry..... for starters they owe DSL over 1 bllion dollars in notes and have NOT paid a cent yet!!! They are skimming off the top of Holland's profits to pay their bills...than turn around and tell us we are NOT making any money. Talk about out right Bullshit!!!!! I've been with Holland for 26 years now and slowly watching us going down the toilet.

Its quite evident YRC is bleeding us dry..... for starters they owe DSL over 1 bllion dollars in notes and have NOT paid a cent yet!!! They are skimming off the top of Holland's profits to pay their bills...than turn around and tell us we are NOT making any money. Talk about out right Bullshit!!!!! I've been with Holland for 26 years now and slowly watching us going down the toilet.

Good god man. First of all I believe you meant DHL and if that is the case YRC DOES NOT OWE DHL ANY MONEY FOR ANYTHING. Why some of you don't understand this is beyond me. You need to read the sticky thread in the Roadway Forum all about this RUMOR. The amount of ignorance pertaining to this absurd rumor is amazing.

http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/roadway-express/22669-did-dhl-lend-money-yellow-acquisitions.html

As to the rest of your post I guess anything is possible and I hope everything works out for you guys after whatever changes are announced Monday.

My Thoughts Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake eyes
spin-off roadway and usf and lets go back to the way it was.

AMEN BROTHER!

Worst thing for USF was Yeller buying us!

Then sucking out our freight, disenfranchising our management, playing with the O.R. numbers by shoveling cost's from the other Yeller brands on to USF.

Literally destroying the USF brand and culture, not to mention the lives of Dugan and Bestway, Drivers. Now it's Reddaway's turn. Will Holland and New Penn be next? This is Preston 151 all over again.

I know Holland for instance never had an O.R. over the low 90's and averaged 89!

I wish they WOULD spin us off (B-4 it's too late) and let us kick their A$$ again in the industry!

I have been here at Holland 20 years. We kept our linehaul units on the road and well maintained for 400,000 miles and then the unit would go in the city. Now we are driving 1,000,000 mile + pieces of junk with crap maintenance, never jacked with people by laying them off one day and calling them back another just to get laid off again!
That's a good way to start problems and that is what I have seen since YELLER took over.

Certainly this is all being done by design and not by accident, OR, maybe they ARE that stupid!
I do know YELLER's motto is "keep em pi$$ed off and divided and they will work harder"

The top BRa$$ at YELLER have their heads shoved up their butts.They have pushed the original Holland management out the door the ones that kept Holland running like a finely tuned machine... now look at it!

I hope it's not too late, but things are really %#!$@ up!
:hissyfit::ranting: