Yellow | YRCW Update From Ernie & The Boyz In The Freight Division

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
"We also confirmed that senior management at YRCW did not get any "performance pay" or cash bonuses last year."

OK Ernie, the company said "senior management" but what about front line supervisors and middle managers who received performance pay (PFP) bonuses in 2015 and 2016? Did you ask about that? These bonuses don't have to be broke down on the SEC reports like they do for senior management, so we're counting on you to get YRCW's books audited and find out why they got bonuses and the rank and file didn't! How about you and Hoffa getting those IBT appointed YRCW board members to get this info for us? You're right that only a "unified team" will be able to succeed! We have a unified team...the TEAMsters Union! We're counting on you to put some pride back into the IBT Freight Division!

MrtaXNm.jpg

qvPjAyW.jpg

:bgroovy::smilies 19296::stirthepot:

Last edited:
Ernie ,when is the last time the Union did a Audit of the ponzi books number's game ?? Good Luck Ernie , go fight win or shut-er-down in 2019 , time to stop coddling the subject !!

If they want me to get my CDL I will . But and only will I drive if my senyority remains and bid accordingly. Myself and every other CDL qualified person agrees and feels he same way . I will not cut my senyority throat for the good of the company . I have been thinking of the company with my concessions each day, week , month, and years. I think this is the least that the union and company can do for the rank and file . Senyority is all I have left of 27 years of service.

Hey Ernie do me a favor tell the company to shove the chicken ::shit:: $500 dollar bonus program up their arse!!!!! Don't forget to tell em I'll be wanting a juicy raise in 2019 or they can shut the damn doors!!!

If they want me to get my CDL I will . But and only will I drive if my senyority remains and bid accordingly. Myself and every other CDL qualified person agrees and feels he same way . I will not cut my senyority throat for the good of the company . I have been thinking of the company with my concessions each day, week , month, and years. I think this is the least that the union and company can do for the rank and file . Senyority is all I have left of 27 years of service.
We will have to vote on that..sarcasm

Everyone please remember that 1 month before the MOU expires the Companies debt matures.

The result?
Watch for the Company to tell in Union that the banks want more from us or they will close the doors.
As of today, Let them! Screw the Company & screw then frekin banks! Enough is enough!
Just one mans opinion

Everyone please remember that 1 month before the MOU expires the Companies debt matures.

The result?
Watch for the Company to tell in Union that the banks want more from us or they will close the doors.
As of today, Let them! Screw the Company & screw then frekin banks! Enough is enough!
Just one mans opinion

I believe YRC restructured a covenant that was due in April 2018.

This, along with the ABF contract expiration will set the bar for negotiations in 2019.