Yellow | YRCW Update From IBT

Yes. No one has more skin in this game than the Teamster employees. Everyone has sacrificed but no one more than the Teamsters. This company will continue to see success and should be proud of its employees commitments. :shift:

Everyone got hosed and then some and around half the drivers in Dallas are laid off and they continue to lay off. I heard they are down to the mid 400's. They might as well closed Roadway in Dallas and they would have the same numbers. Instead they destroyed the company and harvested all the freight that they could keep.

Everyone got hosed and then some and around half the drivers in Dallas are laid off and they continue to lay off. I heard they are down to the mid 400's. They might as well closed Roadway in Dallas and they would have the same numbers. Instead they destroyed the company and harvested all the freight that they could keep.

Yea I know your laid off but look around Roadway wouldnt have been closed Yellow would have.
No longer YRC= Yellow Roadway Corp YRC= Your Roadway Corp:stirthepot:

Yea I know your laid off but look around Roadway wouldnt have been closed Yellow would have.
No longer YRC= Yellow Roadway Corp YRC= Your Roadway Corp:stirthepot:

The freight is off 20% industry wide, but somehow YRC managed to lose 40%. That was my only point. They might as well have not spent the money on Roadway or just sold it off. Wouldn't it be better to have the 20% back at both companies and still be apart? I don't know what kind of money they are saving with combined ops.

The freight is off 20% industry wide, but somehow YRC managed to lose 40%. That was my only point. They might as well have not spent the money on Roadway or just sold it off. Wouldn't it be better to have the 20% back at both companies and still be apart? I don't know what kind of money they are saving with combined ops.

Because, it is a more of a Global economy now. I'm sure there will be more companies out there that will be joining up together soon. Not just Yellow and Roadway. I am sure Conway, Old Dominion, and Vitran can form a partnership like YRC did.

The seeds of 2010 are planted and we have a sprout! will it grow will it get watered or will a drought kill it off
Ahhhh Grasshopper the time to act is now! Future is money make a lot of it if you can
The Ride is just starting again pay for the ticket and get on!

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a mistake from day one.........Yellow should have been Yellow and Roadway should have been Roadway........Abf is ticking just fine............"BLAME ZOLLARS AND DONT LET HIM OFF THE HOOK.".........nuff said..........

This was a mistake from day one.........Yellow should have been Yellow and Roadway should have been Roadway........Abf is ticking just fine............"BLAME ZOLLARS AND DONT LET HIM OFF THE HOOK.".........nuff said..........

The freight that yrc has now is less than if it was just yellow or roadway.............what a freaking waste..........Zollars should be put in jail for the crap he has caused and ruining the lives of brothers and sisters who did nothing but come to work and sweat their butts off for this company and i truly hope others feel this way too.........

#

The seeds of 2010 are planted and we have a sprout! will it grow will it get watered or will a drought kill it off
Ahhhh Grasshopper the time to act is now! Future is money make a lot of it if you can
The Ride is just starting again pay for the ticket and get on!
This video is related to the YRCW roller coaster ride. But, this roller coaster didn't have a spot where it stops and shakes the money out of our pockets.

Last edited by a moderator: