Yellow | YRCW Update From IBT

the law required the company to make specific public disclosures in an annual report citing what could happen if a final agreement is not successfully completed between all the stakeholders. If members remember, YRCW has made similar statements during past restructuring events like the bond exchange in 2009 and shareholder votes in 2010. This kind of disclosure is not new.
imagesqtbnANd9GcQMEVukjarTaCno3zMAe.jpg

OK I'll give. They just renewed all the 2011 IFTA stickers. Registrations due in 2 weeks. they won't lay out all that money just to shut the doors.

OK I'll give. They just renewed all the 2011 IFTA stickers. Registrations due in 2 weeks. they won't lay out all that money just to shut the doors.
Yes....You probably WILL give....another concession that is, to help pay for them.:sadwavey:

Wasn't CF buying new Tractors up until they closed the doors? I'm not saying YRC will close but does doing normal operational procedure mean anything?

Not all the registrations are going to be renewed, there's quite a few trucks going away at the end of the month.

Not all the registrations are going to be renewed, there's quite a few trucks going away at the end of the month.

Yea comming over to Holland. WE have received a bunch of 2004 model Volvos and Sterlings from YRC. All old Yellow equipment that has been parked on your fence for the last 2 years we were told. They are being rebrabded as we speak. They all ready have close to20 just in Atlanta, and more at other terminals.