Yellow | YRCW update July 22 2011 from the Teamsters

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
yrcupdate1.png

yrcupdate2.png

yrcupdate3.png

yrcupdate4.png

Congratulations to the participants in the new stock option program. Hope you make out better than those of us from the previous stock option programs who, to paraphrase Jerry Reed, He (Zollars) got the gold mine, we got the shaft. I wouldn't be too optimistic since the union has a stellar track record when it comes to being snookered by the company.

gee-whiz...thank you mr hoffa and mrs johnson...great...restructured..."thanks for your sacrifice"...what did these 2 idiots sacrifice? their families didn't feel anything...their families aren't doing without...how about some real leadership from real teamsters and say we're getting back what WE sacrificed...they restructured...we are barely surviving without the convienance of an airconditioned office...i can't believe they (mr hoffa & mrs johnson) had the balls (or a reasonable facsimally there-of) to put this crap out there...THEY screwed us and yrcw got the sloppy seconds...disgraceful...what a waste of union-less dues

ok iwanna start payin dues.how do you go about joinin the union? i gotta get me a yrc 401k....were gonna be rich honey woo hoo.its all good now ..where the hell did those damn pills go...they were right here a minute ago.

gee-whiz...thank you mr hoffa and mrs johnson...great...restructured..."thanks for your sacrifice"...what did these 2 idiots sacrifice? their families didn't feel anything...their families aren't doing without...how about some real leadership from real teamsters and say we're getting back what WE sacrificed...they restructured...we are barely surviving without the convienance of an airconditioned office...i can't believe they (mr hoffa & mrs johnson) had the balls (or a reasonable facsimally there-of) to put this crap out there...THEY screwed us and yrcw got the sloppy seconds...disgraceful...what a waste of union-less dues

Does that mean you are not dazzled by their brilliance?

Since the usually Doom and Gloomers tried to take over this thread I'm closing it for posting ! This thread has important info about the " new" stock that some might find interesting and I don't want the people to drown out this important info for the real employees that this effects . Sorry I had to do this but I know in a day this would have become another loss thread .