Yellow | YRCW Updates Christmas Eve.

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Hey guys...come tommorrow morning things will be moving fast, I am sure....when we get the latest...we will get it on here asap!

No rumors...No BS...No," I heard or I saw"....NOTHING but documented facts will be posted for you as we get them....Merry Christmas to all...no matter what happens...we still have our health and families!....KK

I can't beleive it!!!....KK

http://investors.yrcw.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=432709

Hey guys...come tommorrow morning things will be moving fast, I am sure....when we get the latest...we will get it on here asap!

No rumors...No BS...No," I heard or I saw"....NOTHING but documented facts will be posted for you as we get them....Merry Christmas to all...no matter what happens...we still have our health and families!....KK

Thanks KK, what ever is in our future may be caused by man but the good lord will guide us through it. God bless and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours,JV4344

We would expect nothing less from you KK, a Very Merry Christmas to you and the family......g

Wheresoever have ya been Truck, hauling too many Christmas Cards(!?)? The bond-for-stock deadline is looming.

Merry Christmas Everyone You WILL survive this!
I was confused. So many deadlines. I hope the Zollars, Stealpickers and Vanderpols of this world drown on their high priced liquor. Everyone else have a Merry Christmas. Looks like I'm gonna be alone in Dallas if anyone wants to hang out. I think Cracker Barrel is open on Christmas.

I was confused. So many deadlines. I hope the Zollars, Stealpickers and Vanderpols of this world drown on their high priced liquor. Everyone else have a Merry Christmas. Looks like I'm gonna be alone in Dallas if anyone wants to hang out. I think Cracker Barrel is open on Christmas.

AWWWWwwwwwww............TRUCK..:console: You are welcome to mail yourself up here to the North Woods. I have a heated barn and the goats will leave you alone for awhile(you hope).......come on up, I'll make the eggnog.

Hey KK my Brother you are going to have to change the threads name to YRCW UPDATES FOR NEW YEARS !!

I can't beleive it!!!....KK

http://investors.yrcw.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=432709

one thing that bugs me here is.... why did they go for 95 % in the first place. If the banks settled for less the second time around, why didnt they go with that percentage the very first time, it would have been a done deal by now, these extensions are becoming a joke now.

But bondholders have proven reluctant and YRC has repeatedly extended the offer deadline as it seeks to build bondholder participation.

On Wednesday, YRC said 53 percent of the 8-1/2 percent notes had been tendered in its exchange offer.

I believe they need 70% on the 8-1/2's

The company said 90 percent of the aggregate principal amount of its 5.0 percent and 3.375 percent notes had been tendered into the exchange offers, representing 80 percent overall of the company's outstanding notes.

A week ago, 35 percent of the 8-1/2 percent notes and 91 percent of the aggregate principal amount of the 5.0 percent and 3.375 percent notes had been tendered, representing 75 percent of the company's outstanding notes.

The International Brotherhood of Teamsters has complained to the Securities and Exchange Commission that the bond deal was being hampered by financial firms promoting strategies to reward investors should the company fail.

But Wall Street players and analysts have largely dismissed
such claims.

Important Info For All

Every one needs to go to YRCW website click on Investors then click on SEC filings, then click 8-K Current Report 12/23/09 and read carefully they have been given a major life line from the banks. Read and then ask questions.

Every one needs to go to YRCW website click on Investors then click on SEC filings, then click 8-K Current Report 12/23/09 and read carefully they have been given a major life line from the banks. Read and then ask questions.

Exactly...People we are into O.T....We are past regulation time...If we get extended past Dec 31st,MIB behind the curtain are going to MAKE 100% that YRCW SURVIVES!!!...Could there be a VESTED INTEREST here....

I'd be worried about the ebitda requirements. For the second quarter of next year 31.5 million. For the end of the third quarter 107 million. And it goes up from there. I just want to know what is going to change so drastically that we start making money again? What about the fact that at the end of 2010 YRC is supposed to start contributing to the pension funds again? Believe me I want them to turn this thing around so I can come back to work, but I just don't see how they're going to do it in the required timeframes. Anyone got the answer to that?