Yellow | YRCW Updates Christmas Eve.

He got away

Last night some fat SOB dressed in commie red tried to break into my roof. I shot, but he got away.
Anybody else see him? I'm calling INTERPOL...

[size=+2]The Death of Socrates[/size]
[size=+2]won't happen..[/size]
they got enough votes for a pre-packaged bankruptcy
not liquidation​

That means absolutely nothing. The judge will decide if their plan is feasible under a Chapt 11 and if he doesn't think it is then he will force them to liquidate.

That means absolutely nothing. The judge will decide if their plan is feasible under a Chapt 11 and if he doesn't think it is then he will force them to liquidate.

But even if he wanted to keep it at a C-11....the banks and bondholders can petition the judge to chnage it to a C 7.....KK

As of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on December 23, 2009, 53% of the 8 1/2% Notes and 90% of the aggregate principal amount of the 5.0% and 3.375% Notes had been tendered into the exchange offers,

representing 80% of the company's outstanding notes.

I'm thinking the fact they got 80% of bonds tendered maybe more..something could be worked out with bondholders before they file a pre-packaged C-11. That could take only a month. YRC is worth more alive then dead to JP Morgan who might give YRC more time. That's all they need is more time
shrug.gif

I'm thinking the fact they got 80% of bonds tendered maybe more..something could be worked out with bondholders before they file a pre-packaged C-11. That could take only a month. YRC is worth more alive then dead to JP Morgan who might give YRC more time. That's all they need is more time
shrug.gif

Yrc is worth more to its employees alive than dead, they continue to get paychecks. To an investor its worth less the longer it loses money which is every day.

Merry Christmas to all the laid off workers from Fed Ex , UPS Freight and all the other freight cos. Oh , and the very few YRC workers here too ! And Happy New Year !