Holland | YRCW Updates From Scotsdale, AZ Meeting

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
YRCW / IBT Scotsdalle, AZ Update!

NOTICE that "other website" is stealing the information from us......won"t even give us credit!.....KK[/]

#1....Just got the first word...it will be a 10% pay cut for YRCW employees..."Equal sacrifice, non bargaining unit including Management"...I will update as futher info is sent to me!.....KK

#2....A "snap back" provision applies if terminated by mutual agreement.....more to come....KK

Hey guys, as you can imagine it is a stressful day for all...lease visit the Yellow-Roadway forum and look at the top for the updates from Scotsdale as I get it posted...KK

Any non-union entities for purchase have to have the unions approval. Only new purchase non-unions get the card check provision. Exactly how does this help us. I would think it would be better if this was offered to non-unions we have among us now. Also, where is any security provisions for union entities, such as, we will not Prestonize you. Hope what I read was a BAD DREAM.

givebacks

their is nothing in this for the union members itall for zollar and how could hoffa give him self a raise and stick it up are *** it time for him to go

Dollar BILL

Why isn't Dollar BILL Z. doing like the AUTO CEOs and only working for a BUCK? Step up DOLLAR BILL and do the same if it is for the company that we are ALL giving this up for.:1036316054::nutkick:

Why isn't Dollar BILL Z. doing like the AUTO CEOs and only working for a BUCK? Step up DOLLAR BILL and do the same if it is for the company that we are ALL giving this up for.:1036316054::nutkick:
Dollar bill cant afford it hes only making 7.4 million a year he has to save for christmas. Hey dollar Bill from all of us at the yrc companys thanks for sticking it up all are rear ends with your fine leadership skills. You can kiss are :butt kiss:

Dollar Bill can't be asked for a paycut unless the man asking does the same.....and we know that aint gonna happen