Yellow | YRCW...which company doing what?

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
Yellow. Roadway. USF. New Penn...revenues...by company...who's doing what? well...Yellow Transportation answers the question on traffic world.com:popcorn:

Yellow will sponsor the race car-Roadway will sponsor the golfer- & New Penn will try to pay for all of these neccesities? Just guessing... Wait just a dang second, Holland and New Penn will try to pay for all of this crap and that durn Chinese outfit will set around over there and eat fried rice. No, New Penn and Holland will pay for all this crap, YRC Logistics will keep hauling that GREAT hotel ketchup while Glen Moore pulls all of our freight out west... Aw, I'm just fooling around it's really Reimer that will pay for all of this crap... No, no, wait a minute. Maybe our racecar will draw enough business from racefans and the golfer from golfing fans that Yellow and Roadway can play a part in this ponzie scheme!

Yellow will sponsor the race car-Roadway will sponsor the golfer- & New Penn will try to pay for all of these neccesities? Just guessing... Wait just a dang second, Holland and New Penn will try to pay for all of this crap and that durn Chinese outfit will set around over there and eat fried rice. No, New Penn and Holland will pay for all this crap, YRC Logistics will keep hauling that GREAT hotel ketchup while Glen Moore pulls all of our freight out west... Aw, I'm just fooling around it's really Reimer that will pay for all of this crap... No, no, wait a minute. Maybe our racecar will draw enough business from racefans and the golfer from golfing fans that Yellow and Roadway can play a part in this ponzie scheme!

Thinking of seeing the Doc to get a perscription for some of those little pills and I will go on comp and sit back and support the pharmacutical companies and the F.D.A. for making it all possible!:woot: