Yellow | YRCW will get re-financed

TurnCoat

The IBT--Looking out for YOU...and...THEM!
Credits
4.83 Billion in revenue and they can pay the $150 million a year in interest, they have proved that! The 1.36 Billion in debt is already spilled milk. The BANKS love keeping corporations in DEBT. It will be very difficult for them to shoot the cash cow. They will extend the terms! YRCW Teamsters are fed up with hot shots getting bonuses for sticking it to the working folks, especially when one is supposed to be a Teamster REPRESENTATIVE! Sorry, you don't get your $5 million Harry! My opinion, the Teamster's have figured out the banks have more to lose than they do. But, nice try Welch! But the answer is :452:

Yes, they will get re-financed , cause think about it 3 of the 4 companies are making money , NOT 1 out of 4 , and plus for all we know the 4th one is making money too , but just spends it all on Harry Wilson for a bonus !!! and plus a good CFO can make the books look how every they want them to look !!!! and we are SWAMPED with freight too !!! BUT problem is how does Welch do this and still save face for is threats to us ????

we were told to choose our own destiny...we did so...so back off and honor what you agreed to until March 2015 and THEN we will negogiate a new contract!....KK

we were told to choose our own destiny...we did so...so back off and honor what you agreed to until March 2015 and THEN we will negogiate a new

contract!....KK

Exactly, there was a raise scheduled for april of .34 leave it alone and `don`t try and replace it some phony "upfront bonus". That .34 is not going to break the bank.

we were told to choose our own destiny...we did so...so back off and honor what you agreed to until March 2015 and THEN we will negogiate a new contract!....KK

so explain to me how you think they will renegotiate in march 2015

do you not understand there loan payments 350 million plus in sept 2014 and 650 million plus in march 2015 where to you think they come up with the money

FACT no refinance will happen without a 5 year labor deal period wake up

if I was to bet....... .................if your lucky the company is playing a mind game knowing the current mou we are on may not have passed so give you one they new wouldn't pass ................you would all happy to vote to extend the current one and maybe throw in your week of vacation back

guaranteed you will not get full pension or pay back that's a fact anytime soon dream on

when some one buys a business they look at the books um lets no profits 300 plus million in loss every year
second what assets to they have we have none of value property's .,equipment etc so another huge negative
only value is the customer base but that's not enough to do a deal learn to accept the cold hard facts people

and congrats no voters........ you won.......... but you may lose a lot more in the end if the shut the doors
be ready to extend are current mou with a bone thrown in or doors close between now and septs payment

do you not understand there loan payments 350 million plus in sept 2014 and 650 million plus in march 2015 where to you think they come up with the money

if I was to bet....... .................if your lucky the company is playing a mind game knowing the current mou we are on may not have passed so give you one they new wouldn't pass ................you would all happy to vote to extend the current one and maybe throw in your week of vacation back

guaranteed you will not get full pension or pay back that's a fact anytime soon dream on

when some one buys a business they look at the books um lets no profits 300 plus million in loss every year
second what assets to they have we have none of value property's .,equipment etc so another huge negative
only value is the customer base but that's not enough to do a deal learn to accept the cold hard facts people

and congrats no voters........ you won.......... but you may lose a lot more in the end if the shut the doors
be ready to extend are current mou with a bone thrown in or doors close between now and septs payment

Your a gutless yes vote, okay; Your belief in us passing this would have helped us how?

Was told today would be our last if there was a no vote.
All terminals still open? Do I have to go to work next week?

cellblock309.....They're not bankrupt....they are just having to give ALL their profits to the lenders...The lenders are going to have to be satisfied with SOME of the profits NOT ALL THE PROFITS! Your Union Brothers and Sisters did not PAWN the company, MANAGEMENT did! And your Brothers and Sisters are not going to pay any more of the BILL......The LENDERS will have to RENEGOTIATE THEIR DEAL if they want to continue to get their piece of the pie...The rank and file has said NO MORE. Take a deep breath...it's going to be ok....They will come to terms that YRCW can manage, cause they would rather get partial payments....than NO PAYMENTS....and I will BET on that! We'll let KK hold the money!

Sadly i agree.....QUOTE=cellblock309;1321286]so explain to me how you think they will renegotiate in march 2015

be ready to extend are current mou with a bone thrown in or doors close between now and septs payment[/QUOTE]

The lenders are going to have to be satisfied with SOME of the profits NOT ALL THE PROFITS!

Nope. The lenders are going to be happy with the loan terms being met. Whether that takes all the profit and then some, or half the profit, so be it.

TurnCoat said:
Your Union Brothers and Sisters did not PAWN the company, MANAGEMENT did!

It wasn't your company to pawn.

TurnCoat said:
And your Brothers and Sisters are not going to pay any more of the BILL

Unfortunately,you will. One way or another. That's the way these things work. Yes, others will pay too.

TurnCoat said:
The LENDERS will have to RENEGOTIATE THEIR DEAL if they want to continue to get their piece of the pie...

They may just take their pie and leave with what little's left...they'll be the ones to decide how and when they want this to end.

Well, they decided to keep it open today....and no one's promised tomorrow! But, bet your sweet ass....they ARE going back to the table...

Do you think that it is expected that YRC will be expected to pay off each of these loans in full on the dates due?

It is expected that each of these 'notes' will require re-financing.

The interest rate will be based on ability to repay the loan.

If the reduced cost does not come from labor, then some other business 'plan' will be initiated.

I am willing to entertain a yes vote for a five year extension, if it is offered with no additional concessions.

If corporate does not come up with some kind of realistic business plan, it will not matter anyhow.

guaranteed you will not get full pension or pay back that's a fact anytime soon............. but you may lose a lot more in the end if the shut the doors

time to educate the truckers and suckers, stop buying the BS... Please read McFaddens speech at -> Louis T. McFadden's U.S. House Speech,10 June 1932 "They fomented and instigated the Russian revolution and they placed a large fund of American dollars at Trotsky's disposal in one of their branch banks in Sweden so that through him Russian homes might be thoroughly broken up and Russian children flung far and wide from their natural protectors. They have since begun the breaking up of American homes and the dispersal of American children."

Ask yourself; 'WHO HOLDS YRCW's DEBT? JP Morgan & US Bank (the same bank who wanted all pay$ to go strait to it rather than the worker, all for a fee) better known as FEDERAL RESERVE BANKs. Do you, 309, not think that the hedge fund shysters set up this vote to profit from both any loss or gain? Did a Welch hedge fund sell short and make millions from early rummers of a NO vote? The banks holding YRCW debt have made millions buying and selling that debt.

Have any banks stood up and claimed any losses from the Detroit bankruptcy? NONE HAVE. Yet the Detroit Pension Funds seem to be loosing while JPMorgan, who moved pensioners funds into 'credit default swaps', have and continue to make millions. Read McFaddens speech and you will see that ALL DEBT is paid by simply signing an invoice and sending it through the FEDERAL RESERVE a/k/a/ JPMorgan.

Also ask 'yourself'; why hasn't the IBT locked in on SEFL or Estes that do not pay overtime? Is there a JPMorgan-USBank lock on teamster Pension thereby hampering membership expansion?

Does Welch use YRCW inside info to prop up and justify his seat on the Premier Transport BOARD?

How many YRCW Teamsters have sold homes and moved families on false promises? DO YOU EVEN CARE?

There are many un-answered questions. I am not the holder of all knowledge.

But I do know that the BANKSTERS are playing with the livelyhoods of every American. They are buying and selling every box on every pallet for their selves without any concern for the people working those boxes and pallets.

The BANKSTERS are playing with YRCW the same way they are playing with every American.

Why didn't Tyson and Hoffa have real negociations with the Brotherhood? Why has 4 years of pension non-payment effected 25 previous years of full contributions? Does JPMorgan have the Teamster Pension by the balls?

The liars and thieves are far and wide, the Brotherhood is left in the dark.

YRCW has hedge fund shysters playing the books, they do not care who suffers for their profits.

I will continue to vote NO until the offer becomes a full recovery of past consessions.

Well, they decided to keep it open today....and no one's promised tomorrow! But, bet your sweet ass....they ARE going back to the table...

Maybe but truth be told I wouldn't loan em the money if I had it, as for closing today well the loans weren't due today so why would they close today?????

Maybe but truth be told I wouldn't loan em the money if I had it, as for closing today well the loans weren't due today so why would they close today?????

The MONEY is already LOANED.....and they are paying the INTEREST each year, and CAN do so going forward.....SOMEONE will RE-FI this debt with at least the current terms, and probably better. American DOLLARS are not increasing in value! Checked the markets lately. YRCW has the CASH to pay this first $69 million, but I bet it gets refinanced....THE LENDERS DON'T WANT TO BE PAID OFF>>>>THEY WANT THE INTEREST!

Of course they want the interest, all I'm saying is if you won the lottery and it was a big payout would you load this company the money??? When this mess first started I said the loans were gonna be the death of this place and I still believe it.