Yellow | YRCW will get re-financed

Well, I think they will get it re-capitalized. And hopefully, they will never borrow another dime. They have it cash flowing now. They just need a litle help from the lenders. THE WORKING FOLKS ALREADY GAVE! AND 61% SAID "NO MORE!" If they had just came with an extension of the current terms, it may have passed, but NO, they wanted MORE....YRCW is in much better shape now to move forward than they were 5 years ago, and the BIG MONEY knows that, but Welch had to ask for more from the workforce first, but they got greedy, for the whole world to see. It's not the TEAMSTERS begging for more, they are just trying to preserve what precious little they have left! If the LENDERS will re-fi, and the workforce gets some respect over there again, YRCW will be able to KICK ASS!

Maybe they should address 280 million+ in freight claims instaed of taking our money.

Where did you get that info of 280 million in freight claims? In 2012 the total was 39 million. That info came right from Gadda during preshift meetings.

so explain to me how you think they will renegotiate in march 2015

do you not understand there loan payments 350 million plus in sept 2014 and 650 million plus in march 2015 where to you think they come up with the money

FACT no refinance will happen without a 5 year labor deal period wake up

if I was to bet....... .................if your lucky the company is playing a mind game knowing the current mou we are on may not have passed so give you one they new wouldn't pass ................you would all happy to vote to extend the current one and maybe throw in your week of vacation back

guaranteed you will not get full pension or pay back that's a fact anytime soon dream on
To
when some one buys a business they look at the books um lets no profits 300 plus million in loss every year
second what assets to they have we have none of value property's .,equipment etc so another huge negative
only value is the customer base but that's not enough to do a deal learn to accept the cold hard facts people

and congrats no voters........ you won.......... but you may lose a lot more in the end if the shut the doors
be ready to extend are current mou with a bone thrown in or doors close between now and septs payment
we do have one very im.portant asset 1.4 billion dollars of their money.

Yes, they will get re-financed , cause think about it 3 of the 4 companies are making money , NOT 1 out of 4 , and plus for all we know the 4th one is making money too , but just spends it all on Harry Wilson for a bonus !!! and plus a good CFO can make the books look how every they want them to look !!!! and we are SWAMPED with freight too !!! BUT problem is how does Welch do this and still save face for is threats to us ????

I am not pretending to be a financial advisor by any means. I do however continue to see everyone talk about each "separate "company and their "separate" operating incomes and profits or non-profits. The banks do not see separate entities when they look at YRC. YRC is a wholly owned Corp. that consists of YRC, Holland,Reddaway,New Penn, and Remier. Everything in all of these is considered as YRC assets. All of these assets are tied up financially in YRC as a whole. All of the past financial deals have been made with the knowledge that all properties of all 5 companies are collateral. I don't see any bank looking at these companies as separate. They are each a part of the whole.(of course I have been wrong before)

To try and sell off Holland or New Penn could very likely create a SNAPBACK to full NMFA contract wages and benefits....investors would never take that gamble...especially now...with this past vote. I think they were testing the waters. Now there is no doubt....LABOR IS FED UP! Let the folks that have the MONEY sacrifice some!

we do have one very im.portant asset 1.4 billion dollars of their money.

wow so many of you are completely clueless.................... really all you no voters never have facts that are true 1.4 billion is on paper let me educate you the banks have made all there money back and a ton more............... once again along my other post I have explain it to you ........... interest, restructuring fees, converting preferred to common shares at 11.00 and 32.00 dollars , converting bonds to stocks ..................

.they wont really lose 1.4 billion if the doors close..... they'll right it off on profits and when you divide 1.4 billion among all the banks its not much of a lose...................you people have no clue, the banks can walk if they choose...... with out a 5 year deal its over..........the banks will decide, we have no leverage on the 1.4 billion and no one else will buy a company with no profits , no assets , a union workforce...................... fact you wont get your full pension back or wages accept the fact if they let this stay open and 5 year deal passes any profit will be used to by equipment and not given back to us............... wake up people don't be mad at the messenger facts are there believe it or not we have no power

just hope ( this is my opionion) they do come back and ask for this current mou to be extended (maybe they give a week back of vacation) and they did this to insure the current one would pass they new that putting no raises for some and using 6 percent outside carriers this new mou would nt pass come on there........... there......... not that dumb

they probably where more worried if they tried to extend the current mou it may have not passed, so put a worse one out first then come back with current mou that's my hope

most you no voters talk tough have no facts .............. but don't have a clue about the wall street game the last 3 days the big stock boys who short the stock made big money and if drops on Monday more................. they'll make a boat load more

when you guys can learn what and sec filing is learn what gap non gap is ebtida is........... then maybe you would understand

I make an educate descion based on the facts of the money trail I ve been telling guys for years I mapped this out all you have to do is do a little math know the terms of the loan I predict where this would be starting fall of 2013 to the spring of 2015

and please this wont go till 2015 with out a new labor deal

wow so many of you are completely clueless.................... really all you no voters never have facts that are true 1.4 billion is on paper let me educate you the banks have made all there money back and a ton more............... once again along my other post I have explain it to you ........... interest, restructuring fees, converting preferred to common shares at 11.00 and 32.00 dollars , converting bonds to stocks ..................

.they wont really lose 1.4 billion if the doors close..... they'll right it off on profits and when you divide 1.4 billion among all the banks its not much of a lose...................you people have no clue, the banks can walk if they choose...... with out a 5 year deal its over..........the banks will decide, we have no leverage on the 1.4 billion and no one else will buy a company with no profits , no assets , a union workforce...................... fact you wont get your full pension back or wages accept the fact if they let this stay open and 5 year deal passes any profit will be used to by equipment and not given back to us............... wake up people don't be mad at the messenger facts are there believe it or not we have no power

just hope ( this is my opionion) they do come back and ask for this current mou to be extended (maybe they give a week back of vacation) and they did this to insure the current one would pass they new that putting no raises for some and using 6 percent outside carriers this new mou would nt pass come on there........... there......... not that dumb

they probably where more worried if they tried to extend the current mou it may have not passed, so put a worse one out first then come back with current mou that's my hope

most you no voters talk tough have no facts .............. but don't have a clue about the wall street game the last 3 days the big stock boys who short the stock made big money and if drops on Monday more................. they'll make a boat load more

when you guys can learn what and sec filing is learn what gap non gap is ebtida is........... then maybe you would understand

I make an educate descion based on the facts of the money trail I ve been telling guys for years I mapped this out all you have to do is do a little math know the terms of the loan I predict where this would be starting fall of 2013 to the spring of 2015

and please this wont go till 2015 with out a new labor deal

Hey, Cellblock, I thought your panties were in a bunch over KK comments, and you gave up on TB? Welcome back......I guess.

Why do some folks on here think that they personally are shouldering yrcw's debt?im glad i dont owe that kind of debt.Then again if you are a company and you are a fortune500 resident and your revenue is second to your nearest multi billion dollar competitor.Then and only then can you get tons of credit loans.tax write offs are massive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk