Yellow | YRCW will survive 2009!

Box Lover

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey everybody, that sound you're hearing is not the fat lady singing, it's the sound Stroud120's mom makes when us guys from the 875 dock come over to "keep her company."

:nutkick:

The doom and gloomers and analysts always get worked up right before a vote or during negotiations, and the stock is just reflecting that.

The concessions vote will pass, whether it's a pension deferral or a temporary termination. It doesn't matter! I'm voting yes and most of the membership is too. The stock will rebound, and Stroud and the rest of his kind will continue to provide new dates of our demise (the new one is July 31) that will pass without incident.

Oh, and Roadway Spy, he's just another truck driver who thinks he knows the business world and has the inside line on YRCW. I know about 500 of them!

Well YRC may survive but it's not looking real good at this moment. M y conspiracy side says the Rothchild's are global elites so they may make it happen just to have their own New World Order truck line.
Roadway Spy showed more intelligence,reason,thought and knowledge in that one post than you ever have in your life ,so you may just want to shut your mouth on that point ,unless you want to help Stroud120 make his points about your intelligence ability ect. I'm really starting to believe you're in management ,you have about as much forethought and reasoning ability

Roadway Spy showed more intelligence,reason,thought and knowledge in that one post than you ever have in your life

Roadway Spy stated the following:

31 July 2009 is the target closing date, so I've been told. I hope my source was wrong, but by the looks of things, the "plan" is right on track and on time.

Anybody who comes on here and says something like this should be laughed at hard when that date passes without incident. Remember the "Estes thinks YRC will close on or before 6/30/09" post? We all had a good laugh at that lame prediction. We should all have a good laugh at this one.

What kind of "source" for information do you think the truck driver known as Roadway Spy has that gives him so much confidence? His local's BA? His terminal manager? Some guy at the YRC district office? Give me a break!

Unless you have a connection to Zollars and his immediate circle you don't know about any "plan."

Its funny everyone I talk too is voting NO.
Also I believe we are going to be giving lot more
Than a pension deferral. If that's all we where
Giving they would have concluded the meetings
Already.

Its funny everyone I talk too is voting NO.
Also I believe we are going to be giving lot more
Than a pension deferral. If that's all we where
Giving they would have concluded the meetings
Already.

You are absolutely correct on this one......yrc wants the world with these concessions and the membership is not going to like it.......:TR10driving03:

Yep, The contract is open. That means everything
is up for grabs. A huge cost reduction would be eliminate
Teams and go to full relay operation. The fuel costs
Alone would be staggering. No longer paying two men
Layover in motel, fueling, delay time, breakdown, linens, etc.
Of course that will result in another huge layoff.
Yet they would save more in H&W. Besides the union
And most of us drivers hate teams anyway.