Yellow | YRCW, will survive

cosmo

TB Lurker
Credits
I am a employee with Fedex, I do not like to hear the gloom and doom that so many pass as a given. I know quite a few teamsters, and I know that you folks will come out of this situation with your heads held high!! At my barn, the drivers, if asked, just smile and say they work at Fedex. If you,(customers) have questions, you need to talk to a YRCW rep. We,(employees) have no dog in any fight, nor will we speculate. When this is over, and you are still working next year, and beyond, be sure and thumb your noses at all the naysayers!! Good luck and keep the good thoughts going. :1036316054:

I am a employee with Fedex, I do not like to hear the gloom and doom that so many pass as a given. I know quite a few teamsters, and I know that you folks will come out of this situation with your heads held high!! At my barn, the drivers, if asked, just smile and say they work at Fedex. If you,(customers) have questions, you need to talk to a YRCW rep. We,(employees) have no dog in any fight, nor will we speculate. When this is over, and you are still working next year, and beyond, be sure and thumb your noses at all the naysayers!! Good luck and keep the good thoughts going. :1036316054:

Thanks man.

Thank you Cosmo.

This is the kind of attitude that we should all take. Cosmo I'm with Estes and I feel the same way. Some of my best freinds are at YRC and I hope the best for them all. May we all have full trailers and smooth roads ahead. :1036316054:

This is the kind of attitude that we should all take. Cosmo I'm with Estes and I feel the same way. Some of my best freinds are at YRC and I hope the best for them all. May we all have full trailers and smooth roads ahead. :1036316054:

Thanx Cosmo and Kings The best to you and yours this festive time of the year.:1036316054:

thanks fellows,merry xmas and a happy new year to all!!!:bsanta::bsanta::bsanta: