Yellow | "YRCW Worthless" ...Says Credit Suisse

How much of that loss was from yrc national? If there was no yrc national, how much would they need to make to break even, assuming the debt and stocks were wiped clean?

National had an operating loss of $122M in the 3rd quarter. See the last page of this document for more details.

I suppose what you're driving at is could National be liquidated and the regionals left to stand on their own? Answer: I can't say with 100% certainty, but I believe it's 'no.' The regional companies' assets, namely real estate and late model rolling stock, are pledged as collateral as well. Should National be liquidated the banks are going to want those assets to make them whole again.

Just wondering,(IF) YRC files for bankruptcy would they have to vacate or release ownership of the terminals that they have sold and leased back from other carriers?

National had an operating loss of $122M in the 3rd quarter. See the last page of this document for more details.

I suppose what you're driving at is could National be liquidated and the regionals left to stand on their own? Answer: I can't say with 100% certainty, but I believe it's 'no.' The regional companies' assets, namely real estate and late model rolling stock, are pledged as collateral as well. Should National be liquidated the banks are going to want those assets to make them whole again.
National can't make money to save their lives, the only way yrc can survive a bankruptcy is to liquidate national and let the regionals and logistics survive. The reduction in capacity would increase profitability for the remaining sectors, and not cause the unemployment of closing everything. The banks are at the mercy of the bankruptcy judge. The employees have given all but their first born already. Good luck to all.

I think the only thing fare would be if ALL the FINE FINE EX ROADWAY employees where brought up to 100% and given back there pensions, and that all the ex yellow employees have a 50% pay cut to absorbed the cost that would involve ! Plus all the ex yellow employees would have to bring coffee and donuts to all the dispatchers until such time as the GREAT GREAT ROADWAY drivers feel they desire a good run !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer
This is a JOKE ! and only meant for the one the only ----------- !

To be a joke there has to be a ring of truth to it and this is exactly how a bankruptcy judge would rule. Everyone knows that 90% of ex roadway guys know how to lick! They can't help it, its just in their genes! PS: Wonder how the big love fest is going at the roadtoad terminal manager's estate today for all the lickers. Hope no fights break out over cutting to the front of the line to get their noses in the bozz' crack first:biglaugh:!

The non's better brace themselves for a big reduction in pay if YRC goes down. They still don't realize how there pay is structured to the Teamster wages

Some do most do not. It is far too boring to do a little research on their own about how truckers were paid and treated before teamsters came to power. If YRC fails look for big rate increases, big wage decreases in the same stroke of the mighty corporate pen.

no company?

uh, maybe it wasn't mentioned because no company
has ever made it through a bankruptcy , duh
No company has done so much to keep the company afloat before attempting a bankruptcy ... including two rounds of union give backs. It's easy to throw statistics around, especially when some of the statistics and facts are not included. No company? What about Gainey Transportation and others? :clap: