Estes | Yrcw

Status
Not open for further replies.
What agreement could this be??? Teamsters are gonna help YRC with economic relief? I hope it's not at the actual expense to the YRC employees... They are a hard working bunch, and would hate to see a back room deal go down without thier input.

What agreement could this be??? Teamsters are gonna help YRC with economic relief? I hope it's not at the actual expense to the YRC employees... They are a hard working bunch, and would hate to see a back room deal go down without thier input.
Probably another effort to keep the wealty, weathy.

I agree and was wondering the same thing, were will the relief come from? Hopefully not from the drivers funds.

Is it a little too late? They bought a Chinese truck company this summer but can lay-off 3750 drivers from Holland. That makes sense. Should have stopped the purchase of the Chinese company. I guess if we have to buy Made in China it should say Trucked in China. I read an analyst report 2 weeks ago if it get worse Yellow won't be able to stop the bleeding.:TR10driving03:

go over to the yellow /roadway and read what the guys there say,you will know which thread . ( all 30+ pages)
based upon what i read YRC will ask for wage reductions from the teamsters.

yrc asked for and teamsters agreed to something, we just don't know what it is. rumor is anywhere from 10 to 15% pay cut. first it was just wage cut and now it seems it may include benifet also. most locals have special meetings scheduled for 12-7-08,to let us know whats up. untill than most of what you hear is just BS, unless yrc or union comes out with official statement inbetween now and 12-7.

i will stop this thread we have nothing to say about yellow or yrcw. we will just hope the best for them all. thread will be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.