FedEx Freight | yrcw

Actually I wasn't being all that serious about my comment. I'm posting from my iPhone so I can't put the little faces. And I'm not really bitter. I just dint care anymore. Like I told the boss until the company fixes the way they treat us and the seniority I'm just here to gets paycheck so don't expect anything extra unless it benefits me. Yes I know that's selfish but its what the company has done to me.
SOOOOO true!!! i put it in for time off, they called me for a run, I said "so, I didn't get approved for the time off?" They asked when I put in for it, they need time to approve it. Well lol, when you call me once in almost 3 weeks to work, when am I suppose to request it? Should I have mailed it? "it'll be an unexcused if you don't take the run" FINE...make it a double then...I couldn't care less

We already had to merge with another failing company.

But with the good ideas from the top it wouldn't surprise me.

I as a driver once for Watkins Motor Lines..The company net profit was over a BILLION DOLLARS BEFORE THE MERGER .After the purchase from FEDEX CORP.NOT ONE PENNY IN PROFIT ...Hillbilly are you saying as we the company or we the employee's.Regardless i feel like fedex corp has failed all of us.I'm from a company that made money.Fedex has alot to prove to me.And if you are calling WATKINS a failing CO.I guess FEDEX IS THE BIGGEST FAILURE...Good luck to all of us..:moon2:

Hey Indian man, seems hillbilly must've forgot that AF WAS FAILING and 250 million in debt when fed ex rescued them.

indian man said:
I as a driver once for Watkins Motor Lines..The company net profit was over a BILLION DOLLARS BEFORE THE MERGER .After the purchase from FEDEX CORP.NOT ONE PENNY IN PROFIT ...Hillbilly are you saying as we the company or we the employee's.Regardless i feel like fedex corp has failed all of us.I'm from a company that made money.Fedex has alot to prove to me.And if you are calling WATKINS a failing CO.I guess FEDEX IS THE BIGGEST FAILURE...Good luck to all of us..:moon2:

Read follow up post.

Fedex yrc usf plenty of vowels no sense oh yeah managers dont have any took thier brains out when they were hired

The freight will still been there and I'll be pulling it. There may be another name on the door, but I'll still be wiggling down the road.