Yellow | yrcwa.pk Stock

kathyr

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know what this stock is? If you go to Yahoo finance and type in the yrcwa.pk in the quote box it shows this company as YRC Worldwide and the stock price is $92.75. Seems kinda strange when the "other" YRCW stock is selling for change.

Does anyone know what this stock is? If you go to Yahoo finance and type in the yrcwa.pk in the quote box it shows this company as YRC Worldwide and the stock price is $92.75. Seems kinda strange when the "other" YRCW stock is selling for change.

The "A" stands for Preferred stock ! I cannot explain the whole meaning of this but you can find out about Preferred stock here Preferred stock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This also has something to do with the stock / bond trade that's coming up !!

These are the preferred shares the bondholders (that swapped) received. Each share of the preferred will be convertible in to 222 shares of common stock in the future (depending on stockholder vote.)

If you do the math, the preferred are a much better deal, should you be so inclined to be a YRCW shareholder.

Yrcw is now at .71........whatz up with that......??..

Well you take the 92 bucks the preferred is trading at and divide it by the 222 shares it will convert to and you get about .41 cents a share. When the preferred shareholders start converting it dilutes the common stock.
I am surprised the common stock has held up as well as it has. I expected to see .35 or .40 by now. But then that's why I drive a truck/forklift in the cold for a living.

Well you take the 92 bucks the preferred is trading at and divide it by the 222 shares it will convert to and you get about .41 cents a share. When the preferred shareholders start converting it dilutes the common stock.
I am surprised the common stock has held up as well as it has. I expected to see .35 or .40 by now. But then that's why I drive a truck/forklift in the cold for a living.

Boilerpeddle, I appreciate that info..............I am looking to buy and now I will wait......

:stirthepot: Maybe that is the stock that they are going to give us as our stock options :biglaugh: or maybe it is the stock they will give themselves as bonuses :hyper:

Thats because YRC's global logistic companies are doing better than what they are doing the continental US. Infact, if it wasn't for that. YRC would have gone a long time ago.

Does it matter 20 cents 50 cents or one dollar?
When a basher smasher hits the pushers...
that stock stuff is so hyped and beaten up it is hard tell when
a trend start and when it stops PUSH PUSH PUSH

Last edited by a moderator:

Not listed anymore ""bummer""