Yellow | YRCWDivided

Bart

Central States Participant Since 1976
Credits
34yrs as a Teamster and I have never heard so much crap in my life. Makes me wonder how we ever got two people to stick together.How about we divide ourselves some more we could have:
Cry Babies
Suck A$$es
Yes Voters
No Voters
Yes Men
Fence Riders
Card Carriers.............ETC.....ETC........ETC
A trade union (British English) or labor union (American English) is an organization of workers that have banded together to achieve common goals such as better working conditions. The trade union, through its leadership, bargains with the employer on behalf of union members (rank and file[1] members) and negotiates labour contracts (collective bargaining) with employers. This may include the negotiation of wages, work rules, complaint procedures, rules governing hiring, firing and promotion of workers, benefits, workplace safety and policies. The agreements negotiated by the union leaders are binding on the rank and file members and the employer and in some cases on other non-member workers

34yrs as a Teamster and I have never heard so much crap in my life. Makes me wonder how we ever got two people to stick together.How about we divide ourselves some more we could have:
Cry Babies
Suck A$$es
Yes Voters
No Voters
Yes Men
Fence Riders
A trade union (British English) or labor union (American English) is an organization of workers that have banded together to achieve common goals such as better working conditions. The trade union, through its leadership, bargains with the employer on behalf of union members (rank and file[1] members) and negotiates labour contracts (collective bargaining) with employers. This may include the negotiation of wages, work rules, complaint procedures, rules governing hiring, firing and promotion of workers, benefits, workplace safety and policies. The agreements negotiated by the union leaders are binding on the rank and file members and the employer and in some cases on other non-member workers
so your saying yrc is acomplishing its agenda....

no and the members are the union and say HELL NO.
bart:The agreements negotiated by the union leaders are binding on the rank and file members and the employer and in some cases on other non-member workers only if its ratified by the members.
seems most here believe the teamsters are just that bunch of stuffed shirts in washington. its the workers union and its been our voting yes to everything that has made this a POS union. cant blame it on yrc or tyson and jimmy . we let them keep bsing us and falling for it over and over again.
could of sworn i just voted on a 5 year contract that they had to have just a few sharp give backs ago

Cry Babies
Suck A$$es
Yes Voters
No Voters
Yes Men
Fence Riders

I thnink this is the part they forgot>an organization of workers that have banded together to achieve common goals such as better working conditions.

YRCW Divided? You bet. I have not seen a bunch of sorry-ass pushovers as I have witnessed at YRC. Real panty waist wimps who are scared of their own shadow. Just wait. You will not like the working condition's after the vote passes. YRCW will shove them right up your butts. I've seen this before, It will be pay back time for management and they won't care. Who is going to stop them.....The Union? The work environment will be so bad that most will quit anyway. In a few months you can say I told you so.

Bart, I want to apologize for all the crap name calling, but we are trying to let the members vent until this situation gets ironed out... it will get better soon...

I am sick of some of the posts as well but some of the bad stuff is coming from great members here...

The thing I hate the most is banning a long time member, and once this situation blows over we will hopefully get back to discussion and have less arguing and fighting...

vote no chicago

YRCW Divided? You bet. I have not seen a bunch of sorry-ass pushovers as I have witnessed at YRC. Real panty waist wimps who are scared of their own shadow. Just wait. You will not like the working condition's after the vote passes. YRCW will shove them right up your butts. I've seen this before, It will be pay back time for management and they won't care. Who is going to stop them.....The Union? The work environment will be so bad that most will quit anyway. In a few months you can say I told you so.

You people listening ? :6788:

Bart, I want to apologize for all the crap name calling, but we are trying to let the members vent until this situation gets ironed out... it will get better soon...

I am sick of some of the posts as well but some of the bad stuff is coming from great members here...

The thing I hate the most is banning a long time member, and once this situation blows over we will hopefully get back to discussion and have less arguing and fighting...

Jeff, Thank You for your tolerance during these hard times and for all you do! I had to vent a little myself ,we are one Company now and we need to act like it

It will all be over soon...and one side or the other will be breaking their own arms while patting each other on the backs....should know something this Saturday....you will see it all here.....KK

will you be there for count this time kk ? im pretty sure gman wont be or his side kick either

And what about site owners that exploit poor little Maxwell in their avatars! Bad, bad site owner!