Zimmerman At It Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CCXdriver, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

Knock knock. Who's there. 2nd amendment, BOOM.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

When George was in front of the judge this week, the judge asked him why he continues to do this stupid stuff. George said "Well after I was acquitted of murder, I felt massive.........and tough. Then I read the stuff that they were saying about me on Truckingboards and I felt like I was up on a pedestal and could do no wrong".

Yep. True story. We are to blame. lol

None of us supported him as a person because none of us knew him personally. But most of us looked at the details of the case and wanted him to get justice. And he did.

Let me go check one more time real quick........................Yep, George is still innocent of murder, and still an idiot. Case closed.

3. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

Probably innocent of domestic violence too..LOL. We've all probably dated a psycho chick at 1 time, right?
    I'm sure his wife (the ugly chick) freaked out when he showed up with Barbie that day
    And surely Barbie has issues if the best she can do is Georgie..lol

4. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

That wench is nuts.. But then again, misery may love company..LOL

5. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

George Zimmerman was duped and done in by a lying GF who faked a pregnancy to keep him around and then framed him when she realized he was leaving her ... sources connected with Zimmerman tell TMZ.

Read more: George Zimmerman -- Allegedly Framed By Vengeful, Lying Girlfriend | TMZ.com

See...everybody knows, all you have to say is GUN and ZIMMERMAN, in the same sentence, and it will get him arrested.
    It reminds me of calling animal control here, they told us to get an immediate response to a call, you have to use certain words. THREATENING, AGGRESIVE. For George it's GUN

6. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

You guys will back him no matter what. It will always be the other persons fault.

7. CCXdriver

8. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

Wow, I never heard someone talk bad about their ex. It must all be gospel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

You will always attack George no matter what. It will always be his fault......................now what?

10. CCXdriver

I was brought up to believe we're responsible for our actions. Nowadays, everyone wants to escape that responsibility.

11. Ice Rider

So if the GF lied should she be held responsible? I was brought up that if there is no Proof of your guilt you should be considered innocent until proven guilty, at least that is how it works under the constitution of the country I grew up in.

12. CCXdriver

So Trayvon was an innocent kid? Or did you hear rumors about him, and judged him accordingly?

GZ just keeps on getting in trouble, sooner or later you have to admit, he's no choirboy. He seems to be a thug/gangsta type. That's the bottom line, no need to discus it further.

13. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

Zimmerman may be a thug/gangsta but he is not giulty of murder.... He may be in the future.. who knows, who cares

14. Ice Rider

A jury found Zimmerman NOT GUILTY and I accept that they heard the facts and made the decision. do I like Zimmerman...not really but if I had gotten into an argument with my ex wife and then my girlfriend would it be on the news all over the country...no. I think at this point for him it is hard to get into a normal life, I can only imagine the microscope he is under, his life is forever changed and the scrutiny over every breath he takes will only make things worse, people like you and those in the media need to move on. Believe it or not there are more pressing issues facing our country than George Zimmerman. And it was Trayvon that obsessed with the thug/gangsta lifestyle.

15. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

The same could be said about your remarks..LOL.... That's what is so sweet about opinions..I back the justice system.. It's all we have between order and chaos... It seems since this regime has been in power, chaos seems to be closer than you think....

16. Northern Flash

And since George was acquitted of murder, it appears as though the right person was held responsible for their actions. The jury made that decision based on the facts that were supplied to them.

Now, let's not forget that George has already made you guys look stupid with your previous accusations, so you may want to go easy on any new issues, and just let the judicial system play out again.

17. Northern Flash

Are we only talking about George again to get the subject turned away from the disaster know as BarryCare?

George and his b.s. have absolutely no bearing on American life.
    ObamaCare affects hundreds of millions.

George can commit murder tomorrow if he feels like it (Black dude, White dude, Green dude)........I really don't care.

But he was still acquitted the first go-around.