R&L | Zimmerman Being sued by YRC

R&L is big on Company Pride, My customers only hear positive things from me,never a complaint or that it is not my job to do something,If they are busy I will shrink wrap a pallet for them,I'll put the address labels on the skids for them,and I have no problem hopping on the forklift to load or unload my own trailer, they really appreciate those little things,and it pays off around X-mas time every year!! They know when I pull on their property they are getting the best possible service they have ever had period>> End of Story

R&L will be next

Zimmerman is just the beginning! There are already injunctions against 2 former VP,s. Zimmermann and the rest of R&L are next. Corporate sabotage is covered under the RICO act, good luck!:flame::flame:

I'd love to know your source, if this exists anywhere outside your own opinion. I haven't heard of any other injunctions, nor have I heard anything about any mention of RICO prosecutions. This sounds like wishfull thinking on your part. My understanding is it was being processed as a breach of the confidentiality agreement. A RICO prosecution for a business tort would be very unlikely.

Zimmerman is just the beginning! There are already injunctions against 2 former VP,s. Zimmermann and the rest of R&L are next. Corporate sabotage is covered under the RICO act, good luck!:flame::flame:

Has anyone heard anything coming from WIL as to what the Roberts think of this lawsuit?

haven't heard nothing in wil but i beleive that it is being made into a worse issue than it really is on this board. we all still have a job and are running i beleive he is doing somthing right. or we wouldn't have any freight we would be worried about pay cuts, layoffs and to many emptys on our yard..
not sure about your yard but in wil those of you that have visited here know that we can get alot of trailers on our yard and for the past 3 or 4 weeks there is rarely any emptys on our yard to load they are all moving in the system.and we don't often move emptys. so whats moving in the system is full. so should we be like the other company's on there threads and bash our uppers or pat him on the back and say good job:biglaugh:

I'm sure that if this was as big as an issue as what some want it to be then Sr. would have done something about it by now.

Don't know if it's the season changing or added business but the past two weeks our dispatchers have been begging guys to run extras on the weekends. It's nice having to scale out the trailers to make sure they're legal before I leave but it sucks when you hit them inclines.

Has anyone heard anything coming from WIL as to what the Roberts think of this lawsuit?

If you read the lawsuit it real boils down to him signing a confidentality papers. Most companys not just frieght companys make their upper management sign one of these. If in fact he did ands he brought information about customers over then they ARE ASKING FOR HIS SERVANCE BACK PLUS. Nothing personal just Buss.