R&L | Zimmerman gone ?

I would agree with that situation and limits would need to be set. But lets be honest that is not the norm. Thats also why I said keep track of times and etc.

Hmmm....:BS:

I have a sneaking suspicion that you, Sir, are either management, or a sales schmuck. Now if either scenario is true, just what the hell could you possibly know about "the norm"?

I bring residentials back EVERY SINGLE DAY because of not being able to get ANYWHERE close to the place. I will not go down a road if I know beforehand there is nowhere to turn around, and I will certainly not go down a 2-lane road backwards for a mile or more just because some cheap bastard wants to shop on the internet.

Here's a good one from yesterday. I had a very large crate, roughly 12 feet long, 8 feet wide, 2 or 3 feet tall, about 1100 lbs.

Gee, ya think that'll fit on a liftgate? Not likely.

So I said to the lady, "I hope you have something to unload this with"

"why?"

"Look how big this crate is."

"Gee, I didn't know it was going to be THAT big. So now what do we do?"

"The only way this is going to happen is for you to call ******* Towing and have them send a rollback."

2 hrs and about 300 bucks worth of a tow truck bill later, payable by the consignee which she was NOT happy about, she got her crate in the garage. All of that in addition to not being able to get down the street. That makes about 7 rollback unloads so far in the last 3 years.

And then somebody like you has the gall to say "why's your stops per hour so low?":tongue0002:

I have a sneaking suspicion that you, Sir, are either management, or a sales schmuck. Now if either scenario is true, just what the hell could you possibly know about "the norm"?

I bring residentials back EVERY SINGLE DAY because of not being able to get ANYWHERE close to the place. I will not go down a road if I know beforehand there is nowhere to turn around, and I will certainly not go down a 2-lane road backwards for a mile or more just because some cheap bastard wants to shop on the internet.

Here's a good one from yesterday. I had a very large crate, roughly 12 feet long, 8 feet wide, 2 or 3 feet tall, about 1100 lbs.

"why?"

"The only way this is going to happen is for you to call ******* Towing and have them send a rollback."

2 hrs and about 300 bucks worth of a tow truck bill later, payable by the consignee which she was NOT happy about, she got her crate in the garage. All of that in addition to not being able to get down the street. That makes about 7 rollback unloads so far in the last 3 years.

And then somebody like you has the gall to say "why's your stops per hour so low?":tongue0002:
Next time i would suggest you just hook a chain around it and drive away as Quickly as your SICK Bull dog will allow you:TR10driving03:

"why?"

I've read this post ten times and still LMAO:biglaugh:!!!!!!!! I love hearing stories of the DUMB cutomers who think they are getting a "DEAL" off the internet:clap:. When they could have went down too their local store for the same amount of money and had it delivered inside and set-up for free. Gotta love the "Curbside Deliveries" those are the best when I see the look in their eye:17:.