Yellow | Zip codes?

I do not yet but as soon as I come into them I will pass them on, THIS is what we all need to defend our jobs

The zip codes realignment for each terminal are on the YRC intranet. All stewards should be able to request them if not Local should be able to.

1 of our dispatchers looked at it tonight it's there. WE lost a HUGE chunk of our P&D. - It was in the Terminal Mgr's office today, a few guys snuck in(open door) after he left and seen it. -- Rumor is the TM is going to let us see it tomorrow during preshift.

Okay, guys, help me out here...

I work in the office. I got the YRC INTRANET... I can find my things my TM don't have a clue about ..... I got no info on the YRC INTRANET YET....

I could use this Zip code info at my place too, so I can let my P&D know.... Got anything concrete, or just hearsay????

And anybody LESS in status than TM does not have this info at his/her access..UNLESS TM has accidently left his LOG ON up????.... and this person is smart enough to look at the info into it.... never mind the fact that TM may not have this info either...yet....

1 of our dispatchers looked at it tonight it's there. WE lost a HUGE chunk of our P&D. - It was in the Terminal Mgr's office today, a few guys snuck in(open door) after he left and seen it. -- Rumor is the TM is going to let us see it tomorrow during preshift.

Did you get to see yer Zip list after all? My TM said it's all messed up and it won't work. He only said a few things cuz Sales lady was there and she wanted to know ( She didn;t even get the list ) My Tm said said he wasn;t gonna do or say anything to our P&D, cuz in TM's opinion, it was all messed up and it ain't gonna work.... But I got a few bits and pieces from his brief talk with Sales....

TM says WHY didn't they ask us TM's about the Zips?? ( Well, that's exactly WHY they didn't ask you; They knew you wouldn't like the results ! Here, we lost some runs, but are to be gaining some new runs, the good, bad or the ugly......

Did you get to see yer Zip list after all? My TM said it's all messed up and it won't work. He only said a few things cuz Sales lady was there and she wanted to know ( She didn;t even get the list ) My Tm said said he wasn;t gonna do or say anything to our P&D, cuz in TM's opinion, it was all messed up and it ain't gonna work.... But I got a few bits and pieces from his brief talk with Sales....

TM says WHY didn't they ask us TM's about the Zips?? ( Well, that's exactly WHY they didn't ask you; They knew you wouldn't like the results ! Here, we lost some runs, but are to be gaining some new runs, the good, bad or the ugly......

Crazy aint it!!!!!!!!
Nation wide COO with numbers that no way can meet the tonnage and now after drafting all this change and releasing it they are going to just change zip area's and make a faulty plan even worse!
This guys corporate logo should read...."Failure by design!":duh::duh::duh::shout:

Crazy aint it!!!!!!!!
Nation wide COO with numbers that no way can meet the tonnage and now after drafting all this change and releasing it they are going to just change zip area's and make a faulty plan even worse!
This guys corporate logo should read...."Failure by design!":duh::duh::duh::shout:

Well, I do have a bit an open mind about it.... and am trying to give it a "chance".... Back in 1995 CF said the "HUB and SPOKE" idea is obsolete.... America just kepps wanting "stuff" faster and faster. No more "warehosuing and inventories, etc....

I don't pay too much attention to my TM and what comes out of his mouth, he's a dinosaur, and still is..... TM says " I don't want THAT ZIP CODE ! That's a LOSING ZIP ! ---Exactly, maybe that's WHY they gave it to you.......MUSTER UP ! to the challenege ! Maybe our location and some "actual work" from the TM after all these comfy years, YOU can turn this around ! ( else, maybe you need to retire ! )

I understand business must change.... to meet today's world... I don't know if it will work or not, but I know I must CHANGE AGAIN !

Here is my story, the past 10 years:

"Good afternoon ! Consolidated Freightways ! "
"Good afternoon ! Yellow Freight !"
"Good afternnon ! Roadway Express !"

"Good afternoon ! Yellow Roadway ! "

---NO, no, no, we don't like that , blue mule, TM says, Let's just say:

"Good afternoon ! YRC...."

What a TRIP !

But, I'm willing to give it a shot....and see if we can make a "go of this"..

What other choice do I have????

Sooooo.... For me...

"Good afternoon ! ...YRC, This is bluemule, How can I help you today?"