Zollars is still in charge

Discussion in 'New Penn' started by Keepingon, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Hearing a lot of talk about Wicks replacing Zollars. They gave Wicks the title of President of YRCW, Zollars is still the Cheif Operating Officer. So whats the change? Hes still in charge, Wicks will still have to run any major decisions through him he just won't be handling the day to day decisions.

2. Jay C

Jay C Banned

YRCW|News & Events

— 09:16 AM ET 10/31/2009

On October 29, 2009, the Board of Directors of YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW
    adjusted Timothy A. Wicks’ title from Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the company to President and Chief Operating Officer of the company and adjusted William D. Zollars’ title from Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive of the company to Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of the company.[/QUOTE]

3. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

[/QUOTE]

Most likely :nutkick:they got pay increases with the new titles:Flame-On:

4. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

If crazy is right, I am taking it upon myself as an OWNER/EMPOLYEE (ha-ha) to change the title of all drivers and dockmen to "Executive Operating Freight Technicians". And everyone gets a bump in pay. I am also granting every "Execitve Operating Freight Technician" the power to oversee and make the final decision on how best to get the freight on and off their truck.

5. Jay C

Jay C Banned

I had a dispatcher from Yale, not kidding, the biggest stooge ever to hit the system

6. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Well doesn't that just figure. G.H. Bush, G.W. Bush. John Kerry. CEO-FEDEX Smith, and if I'm not mistaken...Glenn Beck.........All passed Yale Dork 101 and every consecutive Yale Dork class thru advanced Dorkdom into "Dorks Who Argue With People That The Dorks Think Are Idiots."

7. diesel dummy

diesel dummy Member

Oh, Dork You. You're just Dork'n jealous that you didn't have a chance to go to Yale. Get over it cry baby. waaaawaaaawaaaa.