New Penn | Zollars is still in charge

Keepingon

TB Legend
Credits
Hearing a lot of talk about Wicks replacing Zollars. They gave Wicks the title of President of YRCW, Zollars is still the Cheif Operating Officer. So whats the change? Hes still in charge, Wicks will still have to run any major decisions through him he just won't be handling the day to day decisions.

YRCW|News & Events

YRC Worldwide Inc. Announces Management and Executive Changes

— 09:16 AM ET 10/31/2009

On October 29, 2009, the Board of Directors of YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW
adjusted Timothy A. Wicks’ title from Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the company to President and Chief Operating Officer of the company and adjusted William D. Zollars’ title from Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive of the company to Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of the company.[/QUOTE]

YRCW|News & Events

— 09:16 AM ET 10/31/2009

On October 29, 2009, the Board of Directors of YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW
adjusted Timothy A. Wicks’ title from Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the company to President and Chief Operating Officer of the company and adjusted William D. Zollars’ title from Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive of the company to Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of the company.
[/QUOTE]

Most likely :nutkick:they got pay increases with the new titles:Flame-On:

If crazy is right, I am taking it upon myself as an OWNER/EMPOLYEE (ha-ha) to change the title of all drivers and dockmen to "Executive Operating Freight Technicians". And everyone gets a bump in pay. I am also granting every "Execitve Operating Freight Technician" the power to oversee and make the final decision on how best to get the freight on and off their truck.

If crazy is right, I am taking it upon myself as an OWNER/EMPOLYEE (ha-ha) to change the title of all drivers and dockmen to "Executive Operating Freight Technicians". And everyone gets a bump in pay. I am also granting every "Execitve Operating Freight Technician" the
power to oversee and make the final decision on how best to get the freight on and off their truck.

I had a dispatcher from Yale, not kidding, the biggest stooge ever to hit the system

I had a dispatcher from Yale, not kidding, the biggest stooge ever to hit the system

Well doesn't that just figure. G.H. Bush, G.W. Bush. John Kerry. CEO-FEDEX Smith, and if I'm not mistaken...Glenn Beck.........All passed Yale Dork 101 and every consecutive Yale Dork class thru advanced Dorkdom into "Dorks Who Argue With People That The Dorks Think Are Idiots."