Yellow | zollars says chicago issue will be resolved shorty

imovaherenow

TB Regular
Credits
one question on he conference call referred to the chicago issue of rejecting the concessions...the question specifically asked if there would be a re-vote..zollars said he wouldnt answer that but" that issue will be resolved shortly"

I don't blame the guys in Chicago for voting down the concessions.after taxes in the great state of illinois one doesn't have much money left for basic living and toll expenses.damn,give them a break Mr.Zollars

How much money will it really cost to reroute freight in and around the Chicago area?plus the loss of city pick ups and delivery.Can yrc afford to lose that revenue?just over a measly 15%paycut?I say us stock holders should have a little say.at least be advisories.I can't see rerouting freight around Chicago to just lose out on potentially precious revenues.

How much money will it really cost to reroute freight in and around the Chicago area?plus the loss of city pick ups and delivery.Can yrc afford to lose that revenue?
just over a measly 15%paycut?
I say us stock holders should have a little say.at least be advisories.I can't see rerouting freight around Chicago to just lose out on potentially precious revenues.

You forgot the pension. A measly $24 million according to Schmid

one question on he conference call referred to the chicago issue of rejecting the concessions...the question specifically asked if there would be a re-vote..zollars said he wouldnt answer that but" that issue will be resolved shortly"

Yeah,....will not have a company left soon at this rate.

:shock:He did not sound to happy when he said The Chicago issue will be resolved . Wow! what was that all about? I hope they dont do something stupid with Chicago it sounds like the city is a key rail head . Maybe there will be more sleeper teams in the future less rail . What can they really do here to cut off Chicago?

:shock:He did not sound to happy when he said The Chicago issue will be resolved . Wow! what was that all about? I hope they dont do something stupid with Chicago it sounds like the city is a key rail head . Maybe there will be more sleeper teams in the future less rail . What can they really do here to cut off Chicago?

Repeat after me....YRC Glen Moore, bye bye sleepers, hello runaround. Check the sheetz......STP to IND.

they will probly shut the heights down and move just outside of the 705 and 710 area and start from there but who Knows like bz said somthing is going to happen so stay tuned