Yellow | zollars sells stock rumor

ca kid

TB Lurker
Credits
Just wondering if anybody else has heard this rumor. Heard from a friend of mine that runs to 809 sac ca was told and showed an article that dollar bill sold all of his stock

ca kid said:
Just wondering if anybody else has heard this rumor. Heard from a friend of mine that runs to 809 sac ca was told and showed an article that dollar bill sold all of his stock
Hey ca kid.........I did a quick search of the internet business news sites. Nothing. If this was the real thing, I'm sure wallstreet would have been all over this news. Plus, I think with all of the stock he has, he would have to report it to the government.......and we would all know about that....This is the last news I could find........DS.

yo ca kid.....

a few weeks back the board of directors agreed to have the ability to sell shares under a new SEC rule.......

anytime blocks of shares move, lots of eyes notice it, including mine......

next time you see that road driver out of 809, ask him how many shares he owns.....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ps; i own about 100 shares and buy 100 bucks worth monthly through the employee stock purchase plan, YRCW pays a decent dividend (10%) and i reinvest it by buying more shares....

ca kid said:
Hello CA KID, I'm out of (830) I looked and found that BILL ZOLLER sold 54,465 share on 8/3/06. He sold them for $37.84 and got $2.06 million. WILLIAM L TRUBECK who ever he is in the company also sold 4,178 shares on 8/1/06 for a total of $162,060. You can go to MSN type in YRCW in the quote section of the money section and then click on INSIDER TRADING if you would like to keep an eye on this. It does seem strange for him to sell so many shares at such a low price???

If Dollar Bill sold at $37.84, he was probably exercising options that he had been granted some time ago with a strike price (allocated value of the stock option when granted to him) much below his sales price of $37.84. I'm guessing the strike price was $20 to $25. since these are granted to him for nothing out of his pocket, they are a bonus, he did just fine.

dividend

yo mike, i do some investing myself. I have never seen yrc paying out a dividend, let alone 10% One of the highest and my favorite is WM (5%) Do you get a discount off of the purchase price through employee purchase? A little birdy told me a long time ago never invest in trucking stocks.
d.j.

KK - There you go. Like I said, I'm not too worried about Dollar Bill. And he isn't worried about where his next meal is coming from either!

Note Dollar Bill's exercise (strike) price of 22 bucks and some change....wish I could guess that well all of the time when it comes to the stock market!

Hey there slab slob. Just heard there was going to be a multi conference change in jan. Was told by my former B.A. cause I moved In this last c.oo. and was told to hang in there til Jan because I was trying to go back.

ca kid said:
Hey there slab slob. Just heard there was going to be a multi conference change in jan. Was told by my former B.A. cause I moved In this last c.oo. and was told to hang in there til Jan because I was trying to go back.
Multi region?:roll1:

As soon as the Local gets it.......it will be available ( If there really is one) online to you ALL!.........KK