Yellow | Zollars Speaks

Let me take a wild guess here.The persons name stating that must start with a "R".
Yeah last letter is an i . Probably talks with a slight accent, has a dislike for law enforcement :chairshot:and could win an emmy for playing a victim :Violin:. I think we are talking of the same person here.

Excuses.Excuses,Excuses.... I still say part of the problem is the over hiring of drivers. if you can't work all the drivers 100% then don't hire. They hire new drivers leading them into believing they will make a paycheck. They quit jobs like Fed Ex, R&L, etc thinking they will make more and find out they sit on the extraboard at home 2 weeks to get one run. Then end up making alot less than the non union job they came from. Then when we slow down like we are now they suck up the freight the senior man could run later in the day when they are rested or come in to turn. ie we all suffer.

Bill Zollars "Regardless of what you call it, it's pretty tough out there for a lot of people right now."
Bill Clinton "I feel your pain" :toxic:

Dang, I feel so much better now knowing these guys care!

What the hell does Bill Clinton have to do with it?

They're all the same

That post was meant to point out how politicians and corp. executives all talk a big game to the media about how much they care about the average Joe worker, but in reality they couldn't care less. I used Clinton's quote because it was short, but most , regardless of party have probably expressed the same sentiments. My reply to their quotes was sarcasm, because I dont believe these people really give a damn about the working man.

That post was meant to point out how politicians and corp. executives all talk a big game to the media about how much they care about the average Joe worker, but in reality they couldn't care less. I used Clinton's quote because it was short, but most , regardless of party have probably expressed the same sentiments. My reply to their quotes was sarcasm, because I dont believe these people really give a damn about the working man.

I did not see Clinton's quote,thats why I asked the question ,however I must disagree with you that they don't give a damn about the working man because they really do,as long as we are productive and and make them millions of dollars .To them we are no different than those orange trucks when they are worn out they get rid of them because they no longer make money for them.They do the same thing to us,when we are worn out and don't stuff their pockets anymore they find ways to make us disappear,one way or the other and I will agree with you on polititans,it does'nt matter what party they are all full of crapp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Zollars "Regardless of what you call it, it's pretty tough out there for a lot of people right now."
Bill Clinton "I feel your pain" :toxic:

Dang, I feel so much better now knowing these guys care!

Nah, ya havta have a heart to care :biglaugh:

Tell us something we don't already know.:chairshot:

I must be a financial genius becuase I have been screaming recession for months now.

Thanks for the sympathies, Bill. We just know you care..........about $$$$$ :smilie_132:

Not to be a party basher.Did you know before Billy left office he set up busineses in a foreign country?Tell me he really cares for anyone.Oh,abot dollar Bill,all he has to do is appease the stockholders.I see that YRCWs stock has fallen quite a bit in the past few weeks.I think it was at an all time low.Maybe the International will offer to bail us out if YRCWs stock fails to gain momentum.We bailed them out before......

Not to be a party basher.Did you know before Billy left office he set up busineses in a foreign country?Tell me he really cares for anyone.Oh,abot dollar Bill,all he has to do is appease the stockholders.I see that YRCWs stock has fallen quite a bit in the past few weeks.I think it was at an all time low.Maybe the International will offer to bail us out if YRCWs stock fails to gain momentum.We bailed them out before......

YRCW stock is not traiding at an all time low.
The stock was trading at roughly $9 a share in 1996 and 1998. I hope for all our sakes it dosn't go there.

Here is a link to the info tike the time line to MAX.
YRCW: Basic Chart for YRC WORLDWIDE - Yahoo! Finance

YRCW stock is not traiding at an all time low.
The stock was trading at roughly $9 a share in 1996 and 1998. I hope for all our sakes it dosn't go there.

Here is a link to the info tike the time line to MAX.
YRCW: Basic Chart for YRC WORLDWIDE - Yahoo! Finance
I'll tell you right up front, I know squat about finance but I did'nt think there was a yrc wordwide till just recently. And now Bill Z has ridden three companys to the brink. Don't know if this idiot was in charge back then but I can blame him for the present.