Yellow | Zollars Strikes Again

If I'm not mistaken, Mark Olszewski succeeded Paul Blower as District 12 manager for Roadway before being promoted.

New Century transportation closed their doors today. The CEO of new Century is Terrace Gilbert. He used to be the president of roadway express. When yellow freight systems bought roadway express

New Century Transportation - Our Leadership - Terry Gilbert

Yellow freight Systems did not buy Roadway Express. Yellow Corporation bought Roadway Corporation. That's why when Yellow Freight Systems and Roadway Express were merged, it was done by seniority.

Yellow freight Systems did not buy Roadway Express. Yellow Corporation bought Roadway Corporation. That's why when Yellow Freight Systems and Roadway Express were merged, it was done by seniority.

You are 100% correct. I was trying to think and type at the same time. I went into overload!

With new century closing that opens up a lot of new work at several places in the Allentown Pa area. Anyone look'in for a job?
Anyone wanna come to "Dutch Wonderland"? God knows we need da warm bodies! Da only job requierment? Just bring your P&D tractor (Or Linehaul) with a 53 footer with you'z!!! We need da equiptment also!!!!

As should have been Preston! But I digress....