Yellow | Zollars to Retire—Again

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
June 29, 2011: Tyson Johnson made a special announcement at the Teamster Convention—Bill Zollars is supposed to retire from YRC.

That’s good news for YRC Teamsters. In fact, it’s the second time they’ve heard it.

In September 2010, the IBT promised YRC Teamsters that Zollars would step down if they approved the third round of concessions.

All YRC Teamsters will be glad to see Zollars go, and want to know who will replace him.

Johnson announced that he knows who the new CEO is—but he isn’t telling.

Zollars to Retire

no big deal now .... its like having a grease fire in your kitchen ...... you go into the yard and watch your house burn to the foundation then you call the fire department... to damn late now!!!!

So what does the vote nominations mean? It looks like Kenneth "Ken" Wood may win southern region VP instead of Tyson?

Didn't believe it the first time and I sure as hell don't believe anything coming outta little Johnson's yap.
I was told a story last night about a conversation with Tyson in Vegas. It was explained to him that their is a bit of a transparent problem between the International and the locals. He was shocked to hear about locals wanting guidance with YRCW issues.

I don't see the old fool retiring at all if theres a penny yet to be put into his pocket. If he leaves, I think the end could very well be near and he can say it didn't happen under his watch.

If its smid, one of Pennywise's balloons with a face on it would be a better choice.

The new CEO will be Mike Smid....
Being in Kansas City and delivering to the glass house and speaking with the receiving personal there, most all like Mike Smid, and say he works countless hours, speaks to everybody, and is quite friendly. Unlike Bill Zollars who will walk down the hallways and not speaking to a soul. Many think he thinks his:::shit:::doesn't stink. They also say Smid is older than Zollars, and may retire himself soon.

i was told zollars has been trying to retire for quite some time now...he has been waiting for his replacement to get out of jail...this new guy has no truck exp.i guess dollar bill was impressed with the job this new guy did at enron

I don't see the old fool retiring at all if theres a penny yet to be put into his pocket. If he leaves, I think the end could very well be near and he can say it didn't happen under his watch.

If its smid, one of Pennywise's balloons with a face on it would be a better choice.
Dollar Bill is making sure that he can pack as much $$$ into that "golden parachute" as possible! He gets a "golden parachute" while all we get from YRCW is a "golden shower"! What a joke!