Yellow | Zollars: Worst CEO In History Of LTL?

Finally someone who speaks the truth!

Here is another from the same website.
LTL TRAFFIC.COM: Bill Zollars should have been fired years ago

That article is very misleading and factually incorrect. There is not one single Union employee from CF that YRC is paying for that DONT currently work for YRC. YRC pays for YRC employees only. The CF employees who are collecting from the PBGC are management employees who were paid out of CF's revenue stream, once the revenue stream dried up (bankruptcy) so did their pay checks. There is not a single CF Union employee in the world who is collecting money from PBGC, they are collecting pensions from their local Union fund.

A couple of things bothered me about the article:

1) No by-line. The author is unknown. Also, no info on the author has for a background (are they a share holder, union employee, etc)

2) The line "750.000 million dollars".
Amateurish to say the least.

It is what it is.

Depends on what side of the fence you're sitting on. From the business side pos bill will go down in history as the ceo that broke the nmfa and finally ended onion paticipation and organizing in trucking.
How pos jimmy jr. "goes down" we already know, nothing but a self centered yaz bozzman!

Salavi and good ridones to that, (as TurboJ called him a "POS"). He sits on some other boards of director
I feel for them. I would not wish him on my worst enemy.SWI

I read a few other articles on the site. It looks like an opinion site posing as a news site. Uses European spelling of certain words and numbers. Sloppy punctuation, poor grammar. Amateurish at best.

Dumphoffa.org

I read a few other articles on the site. It looks like an opinion site posing as a news site. Uses European spelling of certain words and numbers. Sloppy punctuation, poor grammar. Amateurish at best.

Yea, what he said. Poor grammar from a truck driver, can you imagine ?

The writer of the aricle which is me, never indicated that they are paying for them. YRC indicated that they are. Head of the PBGC stated in 2003 that they did pick up 8000 pensions from CF.
LTLTRAFFIC

I am not a driver but I respect them greatly. I have been in the industry for over 12 years. I analyze transportation and report on it. I have never been a fan of bill zollars. He should have been removed years ago.
ltltraffic

Not a shareholder. I hold two degrees in business. When you edit a story or article sometimes when you move it over words get left out or corrupted. LTL TRAFFIC. Thanks for reading the article. I hope YRC makes it.
LTLTRAFFIC

not posing as anything other than someone who has been around for a while at a high level who cares about the industry and reports on it. If you read alot you will find the best in the business missing stuff too. thank for reading the aritcle.

If you write a lot, you know that you say "a lot", not "alot".

oaf (Done trollin', going back to my board.)

Now that's an article any mom could be proud of.

A couple of things bothered me about the article:

1) No by-line. The author is unknown. Also, no info on the author has for a background (are they a share holder, union employee, etc)

2) The line "750.000 million dollars".
Amateurish to say the least.

It is what it is.

I think the author is a clown named Disgruntled.

It's nice to read an article where the work force wasn't the scape goat and the blame was honestly placed on the poor leadership skills of zollars