Holland | zollars #

I'm sure

I'm sure if anybody calls Zollars that number will be changed in a heartbeat! I would be fun to tell him off and see what he has to say about everything!!

I'm sure if anybody calls Zollars that number will be changed in a heartbeat! I would be fun to tell him off and see what he has to say about everything!!

oh for sure, I did call it, and it went into voice mail, that was about 6am yesterday. I would of loved to see the letter Hoffa sent to zollars,

It probably went something like this:
Hey Zollars, what are you stupid, I almost had everyone talked into excepting this garbage, and then you went and posted that news article, you better make it right by sending a letter of apology or something, and don't forget "T" time is at 6am Saturday and its your turn to buy! what do you think

You guys can share most any info you want in PM. Posting phone numbers and personal info about someone is against TB's rule #4. There are always some exceptions to every rule but in this case we can't allow this number to be openly posted. Now if you look at the letter and see the number for yourself there's nothing wrong with that, IMO. Unless I'm instructed differently from the owner, I'll leave this up for all to see and do what they wish with it. I WOULD NEVER SUGGEST YOU CALL MR. ZOLLARS TO BOTHER HIM BECAUSE HE'S A VERY BUSY MAN. PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE, HE'S OUR FRIEND.

25ko9zb.jpg

ZollarsLetter-1-1-1.jpg

You guys can share most any info you want in PM. Posting phone numbers and personal info about someone is against TB's rule #4. There are always some exceptions to every rule but in this case we can't allow this number to be openly posted. Now if you look at the letter and see the number for yourself there's nothing wrong with that, IMO. Unless I'm instructed differently from the owner, I'll leave this up for all to see and do what they wish with it. I WOULD NEVER SUGGEST YOU CALL MR. ZOLLARS TO BOTHER HIM BECAUSE HE'S A VERY BUSY MAN. PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE, HE'S OUR FRIEND.

ZollarsLetter-1-1-1.jpg
GEEZ Benny. I need one of those big snow plows they have up north to get through all the sarcasm in that post:clap::biglaugh: