New Penn | Zollars

Replace that thought with;I cant believe im unemployed,Icant believe im unemployed,Icant believe im unemployed. We have no control over what they pay Zollars but we can control our immediate job outlook.VOTE YES.

Been there done that still voting no . Ru trying to scare me to?or are u one of zollars as- kissers u work for new penn???

BIGDAWG69 check my profile Im NP 14 road what about you?Been there done that too,but never in a dismal economy like this.You should be scared to loose your ,because whats out there is a poor substitute for what you have.

Doesnt really sound like a vote to me. You didnt vote the way they wanted you to, so they are going to get it there way anyway. We took a pay cut at preston and they still screwed us out of our jobs right after telling us that we were debt free. Thats all they know how to do. They spun Saia off into its own company. If you guys are such a pain to them why cant they do the same for you. I really think Zollars and his cronies have a plan to take the whole national master freight group down the tubes. I hate to speak so gloomy but I have lost 2 jobs because of that bunch at yellow. One at Preston and one at Roadway. I wish you guys the best.