Yellow | zollers letter to hoffa

I think Zollars could of shortened that up quite abit. Maybe something like ....... F*#k the Teamsters, I'll do as I damn well please. Just wait and see!! :Bondage:

Fellas, Remeber that nice contract he was given Dec 30 2008? We had mailed our ballots in already, then comes the news he increased his golden parachute at our expense.

How much more do we have to bendover ??

give them YRC an inch and the'll take a yard. Time for action Thank's to Jimmy Hoffa for his quick response!

The question should be..Has he retracted all those statements to Wall Street and YRCW customers?? Let the whole world know that BZ FU'd!!

This episode is as bad as Kirstie Alley's attempt at an acting comeback in "Fat Actress". How low will these people go to put on a show for us to get a vote?

I cant get the link to work, or the one from the IBT, what did he say? I guess BZ called and scared em' and they took it down? Oh well...

It would be great to expose him but the problem with announcing it to the world though is that it might have an even more adverse affect on the company, making more customers leave... not good if your trying to "save" a company.

My Goodness, that man is unreal, lie, lie , lie,, you guys can try and save the once yrc that we new,,, but it will Never again but what it was,,,, go ahead give me crap, but I am proud to say I voted Hell NO !!

My Goodness, that man is unreal, lie, lie , lie,, you guys can try and save the once yrc that we new,,, but it will Never again but what it was,,,, go ahead give me crap, but I am proud to say I voted Hell NO !!

I also thought it was pretty arrogant to put out all those press releases while 40,000 people had their ballots ibn hand. Almost like he was taunting people.

Who wants to bet that the letter was written for him and he WAS TOLD SIGN HERE ! I think Zollars will be just a bad memory
in the next week.

As long as Zollers is in charge of this company, your vote should be NO! The man speaks with a forked tongue. Teamsters should demand his removal from the ceo chair, or vote no. He seems like the type of guy who would take all the money and run.

I think he wants to get fired so he can get his golden parachute and move on and spread more hate and discontent. :Pick-Me: :Pick-Me: :Pick-Me: