TForce | Zone Drivers

I think the cartage agents will become a thing of the past in a few years. Up in the New England, I expect we'll see at least 7 or 10 zones. I know VT could use at least 2 in the middle and southern end of the state. MA could use 1 down on Cape Cod. ME needs at least 4 and NH could use 1 up north. All of coarse placed in UPS packge yards. With over a thousand UPS facilities in the US alone, it appears that we'll get a little bigger every year until we cover the entire country like big brother does.

they have a poster at our barn explaining how a zone center and that they are expecting more zones to be launched in the spring. i think that it is great that we are going and that hopefully one day that area will turn into a full service center.

Its a great idea, why give freight to joe blo' mom and pop delivery when we can have a guy there to do it.

i just wondered if we even offered to buy any of these mom and pop companies because they would of already had a customer base. on other hand a zone is great. are there any zone drivers posting on here yet?