XPO | zone pay and who's in it

So you are apart of the screwed. Upper did not listen to us. I came here mean yes ago to better myself and family. NOT TO STAY WITH THE HAVE NOTS. And who ever came up with "at least u have a job" just shove it. Where is this study ?? For these zones. Not that upper management has ever LIED to us before BUT Just show us the proof.?? Duh

Don't get me wrong, I have nummers otr drivers to go to a ltl company.like us. We as drives have to prove ourselfs to the company. So be honest with us is what I'm saying

So can someone please tell me what zones are who and what the pay is I'm zone 5 and 25.41 an hour as of January :icon_dance:

I asked the same question when they said went from 47 to 4.
Zone 1-4 Levels (yrs) to top rate. Entry, 1,2,3 years
Zone 5-7 Area you live in.

im in zone 5 also but we are also considered in the chicago region for paperwork purpose numbers ect. just not good enough for their pay rate and boy my back is really starting to get sore from carrying these fellas

im in zone 5 also but we are also considered in the chicago region for paperwork purpose numbers ect. just not good enough for their pay rate and boy my back is really starting to get sore from carrying these fellas

Ya I know my back is sore also but im glad they are happy happy!!

What did you take a vacation or something ? This place suffers without you, ya know ?

Been busy and this is a Little off subject but I've been chasing this big a-s hog destroying my deer feeders, he's about a 500 pounder . Got a new night vision scope for the AR and ill have lots of bacon soon ... !

Zones are based on how close you are to union activity. At least it feels that way. More activity , more money to try and stop that activity. Sooooo , it seems pretty obvious what needs to be done if you are pro union or no union , I'm sure you are PRO GETTING PAID.

Been busy and this is a Little off subject but I've been chasing this big a-s hog destroying my deer feeders, he's about a 500 pounder . Got a new night vision scope for the AR and ill have lots of bacon soon ... !

Better have a 308 ar don't think a 223 will take that big fella down that's not a feral hog is it he's too big??

It has tusks and looks pretty furry.

223 would do the job easy. Besides a 308 would ruin to much meat.
Saw a show about wild hog hunters and an "expert" said it takes 1 generation , ONE , for a loose pig to go feral. Tusk , increased size , aggressive behavior , fur - All in one generation.