Yellow | Zoning board change - LCP

S

Stan Smith

What is the little itty bitty piece of paper advertising a zoning board change about? Its at the entrance to the overflow yard (Lot 4) on 741, by HESS. It looks like YRC, the property owners have filed for a zoning change on that property. The paper is a notice of the meeting and does anybody know anything more about this?

What is the little itty bitty piece of paper advertising a zoning board change about? Its at the entrance to the overflow yard (Lot 4) on 741, by HESS. It looks like YRC, the property owners have filed for a zoning change on that property. The paper is a notice of the meeting and does anybody know anything more about this?
i got a question too, Stan. maybe you heard this one already... one of the lcp hotel van drivers told me several drivers from different locations told him they heard carlisle did not want anymore trucks in thier local and that yrcw had enough there already.??

i got a question too, Stan. maybe you heard this one already... one of the lcp hotel van drivers told me several drivers from different locations told him they heard carlisle did not want anymore trucks in thier local and that yrcw had enough there already.??

I do recall reading an article about year ago where the people of Carlisle were wanting a limit on the trucks in their town and were tired of it just growing each passing year. However, I do not know what kind of a factor, if any, it would have on LCP and Yellow.

I do recall reading an article about year ago where the people of Carlisle were wanting a limit on the trucks in their town and were tired of it just growing each passing year. However, I do not know what kind of a factor, if any, it would have on LCP and Yellow.

With a new distribution center being built every month in Carlisle they will have a hard time limiting the trucks.

Hey Forgetaboutit!

Money talks...I am not suggesting that anyone was bribed...:toxic:

The zoning change that you see at lot for is for, the shiny wheels that will line up, in there and wait to be called in to run the freight. They want to build or should i say, take the shack from Pad 1, but seeing how this a "new building" they need to have a zoning hearing, I also heard that border patrol is leasing some of the vacant Prime building to keep watch on the shiny Wheel drivers

The zoning change that you see at lot for is for, the shiny wheels that will line up, in there and wait to be called in to run the freight. They want to build or should i say, take the shack from Pad 1, but seeing how this a "new building" they need to have a zoning hearing, I also heard that border patrol is leasing some of the vacant Prime building to keep watch on the shiny Wheel drivers

You know if their hiring.... :roll1:

url

Hmmmm, I think you have it half correct. I believe they are going to reroute the conveyor that fed Prime, to the new building and renovate the Prime building into living quarters for illegals smuggled into Lancaster by GM trucks. They can forge documents for them and make them 4 hour casuals.

Seriously I thought it was to build a terminal for roadway. Supposedly there's a change posted at the freightliner dealer too. I think yellow still own's that property as well.

think about it

yes, yellow still owns that parcel of land
harrisburg (carlisle) residents don't want anymore trucks up there. yellow's making room for themselves right there in lancaster. i've seen it happen before. remember when roadway in hagerstown was supposed to have that huge change and lose all those driver's about 3 years ago? right after they teamed up with yellow. ask a roadway driver about it. there still there. they never moved.

I don't know if it's my imagination or not but the freightliner lot, looks like their moving out. All the new trucks are gone, and the only thing there looks to be repair vehicles out back.... interesting

yes I saw that yeserday when going back to ups. I did stop and read the sign but nothing was on it other then some legal wording and when the date of the meeting is. (6/16 at 7pm)

I don't think this has been posted. Just got on, have been off a few days. I saw an informational posting at CNC today that said HBG was going to be a relay terminal only and that no zip codes would be serviced from it. Don't know if info will help any LCP Brothers in their decisions tomorrow but wanted to throw it out.

remember

I don't think this has been posted. Just got on, have been off a few days. I saw an informational posting at CNC today that said HBG was going to be a relay terminal only and that no zip codes would be serviced from it. Don't know if info will help any LCP Brothers in their decisions tomorrow but wanted to throw it out.
The change that had all these LCP brother's and sister's going to Hagerstown and then all of a sudden the change was postponed and then, even, canceled. Let these words speak for themselves. Because I'm only speculating. But there is something definitely going on in Lancaster with this zoning issue. "In solidarity" Wild Deuce"