Yellow | Zuckerman statement.

I think it's too late .The challenged ballots,are and won't all be for Zuckerman.I hope I am wrong but ,I don't think there will be enough to over turn.Just my opinion.
I don't trust the Hoffa team.Since nobody really campaigned in Canada the possibility of wrong doings is alot more.Hoffa team notorious for election fractions this cycle.So I think it's a good idea to recheck a few things

I don't trust the Hoffa team.Since nobody really campaigned in Canada the possibility of wrong doings is alot more.Hoffa team notorious for election fractions this cycle.So I think it's a good idea to recheck a few things
Yes ,I agree,but both camps have observers and can challenge any ballot that is marred torn stained or intent.is not obvious.

But there seems to be the question of 14000 ballots to be examined.That's a whole lot
Yes,how many have coffee stains barbeque sauce and are wet ,and or comments ,These are challenged ballots,How many are for whom,will there be enough to over turn.Time and patience will tell.We should not give up.,but the guys who ran need to continue the process until all options are exhausted..That's what I would do .

The biggest thing that bothers me out of 1. 2 million Teamsters. One million did not vote. It's not a true union when something like this happens. My and only my opinion.
I voted and I'm lazy!

X12bPCA.jpg

:hissyfit:

Yes,how many have coffee stains barbeque sauce and are wet ,and or comments ,These are challenged ballots,How many are for whom,will there be enough to over turn.Time and patience will tell.We should not give up.,but the guys who ran need to continue the process until all options are exhausted..That's what I would do .
I could understand a few hundred questionable ballots, but 14,000? I guess it is still too complicated to open one envelope, remove the contents, follow instructions to mark a ballot, and put inside another envelope, and seal it in another? Something a third grader could do without any help....

The biggest thing that bothers me out of 1. 2 million Teamsters. One million did not vote. It's not a true union when something like this happens. My and only my opinion.
I voted and I'm lazy!
I BT loves it when members don't vote.They have no issues.Freight and UPS were always our back bone.It's sad that the younger generation is all about me myself and I.Where did we go wrong.

I could understand a few hundred questionable ballots, but 14,000? I guess it is still too complicated to open one envelope, remove the contents, follow instructions to mark a ballot, and put inside another envelope, and seal it in another? Something a third grader could do without any help....
Yes it is ,but some agents tell members I know how you voted,and some people get intimidated.They only know how a local votes.If we were able to vote electronically there most definitely would have been a change.The old system is rigged for the incumbent.This must change.

Have been involved a little bit with voting and procedures in the past.
When you open up the second envelope that contains the ballot some people put marks on them, add a few comments. Anything other than an X or a Check in the box and it goes in the challenged box.
The Teamsters biggest problem I see is the members will not get involved just enough to keep the ::shit:: from falling through the cracks.
The members are the check and balance system IMOP.
I wish we could have a ballot box right next to the desk at bid time. Think of the turn out !!!!!

Challenged Ballots Update...

The tabulation of ballots for the IBT International officer election has been completed. At the completion of the tabulation of ballots returned by members determined initially to be eligible, the number of challenged ballots exceeded the winning margin for all offices except the Regional Vice-Presidents. Accordingly, the Office of the Election Supervisor examined the 12,280 challenged ballots members for eligibility and possible resolution.

Of the challenged ballots, OES determined that 5,991 were returned from members who were ineligible. OES was able to determine readily, from updated membership data, that 2,908 ballots were returned from members eligible to vote. Subtracting those from the total challenged ballot resulted in 3,381 challenged ballots remaining.

The 2,908 ballots were identified and counted, and the tabulation is reflected on the unofficial results page. The winning margin for all offices now exceeds the number of challenged ballots remaining.

https://www.ibtvote.org/
:wtflol:

Hoffa did campaign across Canada in October. Never heard a peep about Zuckerman and he probably doesn't even know where Canada is

Guys retiring. Voted yes. All of us pay.. but mostly the 20 yr drivers. Never really had the chance at the big money. Never the good runs. From 12 years on. Evèrytime I held a good bid. It was taken away. Union let it happen everytime

Every bid I have EVER held has been the 'worst' possible bid available. I made sure everyone knew. I can relate my story of the little bird, who chose not to fly south for the winter, as an example, but in another thread.:17142:

No El. All the bids I have held have been the worst. Lol.
Where I am now. I can hold a 4pm. Or 12am.
Been like that my whole time spent here. Now if I did get a decent one it wasn't for long. Month or two. Other than that. Afternoons or midnight. No such thing as mornings or evenings in my world.
:17142:
Pity this fool! :19: