ABF | Zuckerman Team

canaryinthemine

Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!
Credits
To my Brothers in Carlisle: The Eastern Region candidates for the Zuckerman slate will be visiting ABF-Carlisle today.........also YRC'S terminal.

If you get a chance to talk to Eastern Regional VP candidate Randy Shepler,.....do so.

Randy and I have worked on several grievances together,.........and are currently working on the "force from the bottom on all holidays" grievance that could have far-reaching effects on everyone's holidays.

He understands the problems with the ABF NMFA......... and has had some insight into the ugly side of immoral, treacherous back-room deals that our......."leadership" .....sometimes engages in......

Get him to tell you about the last day of the convention,.........where one of Mr. Hoffa's toadies actually proposed cancelling the General Election,......on the grounds of "saving money"........ because there is merely a "tiny" insurgency running in opposition to Hoffa.

To my Brothers in Carlisle: The Eastern Region candidates for the Zuckerman slate will be visiting ABF-Carlisle today.........also YRC'S terminal.

If you get a chance to talk to Eastern Regional VP candidate Randy Shepler,.....do so.

Randy and I have worked on several grievances together,.........and are currently working on the "force from the bottom on all holidays" grievance that could have far-reaching effects on everyone's holidays.

He understands the problems with the ABF NMFA......... and has had some insight into the ugly side of immoral, treacherous back-room deals that our......."leadership" .....sometimes engages in......

Get him to tell you about the last day of the convention,.........where one of Mr. Hoffa's toadies actually proposed cancelling the General Election,......on the grounds of "saving money"........ because there is merely a "tiny" insurgency running in opposition to Hoffa.
Is there any way we can make a request he visit an local or unionized companies in a certain area? Would love to have him come to my local and have the hoffamen ::shit:: bricks.

Is there any way we can make a request he visit an local or unionized companies in a certain area? Would love to have him come to my local and have the hoffamen :::shit::: bricks.

PM me Brother, and I'll see if I can find out how close they are to your terminal and Local. I'm sure Randy would enjoy talking to you and your fellow employees.

He ain't very tall,.....but I'll tell you.....pound for pound,.......you can't intimidate him.......

At the convention for his nomination acceptance speech, he faced down that screaming , booing, obscenity-laced crowd,.....and told them thank you for that WARM TEAMSTER WELCOME and he would proudly accept the nomination......

Pull it up on Facebook and listen to our "brother" Teamsters trying to shout him down.............sounded to me like a bunch of scared little boys at recess.........The only dignity in that process was Randy's.......

Hoffa and close boys cant and will try to not let go as it will expose Hoffas illegal doings, expose his back handed dealings, expose his betrayel to members. His taking care of over the topped officials that do nothing that members pay for. and the crazy money Teamsters spend in Union outings, luxuries, misspending, the list goes on.. I have no doubt he could be prosecuted and likely is being investigated.. His belief is never have elections to face exposure, appoint his close allies, shun doubters, why does he act like Kim Jong Un? Putin? Hands off? feed the small people who rely and need him, freight, UPS, carhaul,, keep us begging.. a dictator.. shame on him.. mentally ill.

Is there any way we can make a request he visit an local or unionized companies in a certain area? Would love to have him come to my local and have the hoffamen :::shit::: bricks.

The question I have is why after all the shenanigans you all have gone through with Hoffa Jr at the helm, why does anyone in the rank and file still support him? He's hurting all of you equally.

The question I have is why after all the shenanigans you all have gone through with Hoffa Jr at the helm, why does anyone in the rank and file still support him? He's hurting all of you equally.
I honestly don't know Song. I get really pissed every time I hear my BA shoot down Zuckerman. We had it out at the hall over some work rules grievances and gives me the statement of you have to let somethings go. You don't file on every single violation the company commits because the panel will remember that when you lose your job or facing suspension. I told him does anybody in this local or international who makes over 100k know the definition of EQUAL SACRIFICE? If they did they might hold the company accountable on every violation that comes across their desk if they saw an -15% lose in their salary. He then tells me I just don't understand I cut him off and say I absolutely do understand your trying to **** me over with an horses dick 5 days a week. He just gets up and leaves office. I'm glad he did cause I started being curious and found some more credible info to back future grievances for the road guys.:burnsauce:

I honestly don't know Song. I get really pissed every time I hear my BA shoot down Zuckerman. We had it out at the hall over some work rules grievances and gives me the statement of you have to let somethings go. You don't file on every single violation the company commits because the panel will remember that when you lose your job or facing suspension. I told him does anybody in this local or international who makes over 100k know the definition of EQUAL SACRIFICE? If they did they might hold the company accountable on every violation that comes across their desk if they saw an -15% lose in their salary. He then tells me I just don't understand I cut him off and say I absolutely do understand your trying to :censored: me over with an horses dick 5 days a week. He just gets up and leaves office. I'm glad he did cause I started being curious and found some more credible info to back future grievances for the road guys.:burnsauce:

Just like what goes on during Presidential elections, .........you have the "presumptive nominee" promising positions , financial "aid", perks, ........and who knows what else,......to the office holders who will support him,.........and threats of retribution, if you don't......all happening behind the scenes.

Those officers who are supporting Hoffa...... absolutely know he's signed off on some of the rottenest contracts in the history of organized Labor.........but they are only worried about THEIR job,......and THEIR standing with the IBT.

They have no rational argument against Zuckerman,........so they have to resort to insults and intimidation........and "you just don't understand"...........

Yeah,.........Well, it's your job,......Mr. B.A.,,...or Mr. Principal Officer,..........to insure I DO understand......

So,........explain in plain English just what was promised in exchange for your support of the regime that negotiated the worst UPS contract in history,......and then jammed it down the rank-and-file's throat,.,.......the dissolution of the NMFA into fractions..........the 9 month lack of s carhaul contract ........and counting.........and the establishment of a separate ......substandard.......third contract for UPS Freight,.......when they could've been placed in either the NMFA or the UPS Master Agreement.......and STRENGHTENED either contract AND UPS Freight.....

Yeah .........Explain in plain English how you support that..........or,...if you can't .......how about Latin? .......Can you say " Quid Pro Quo"?

Just like what goes on during Presidential elections, .........you have the "presumptive nominee" promising positions , financial "aid", perks, ........and who knows what else,......to the office holders who will support him,.........and threats of retribution, if you don't......all happening behind the scenes.

Those officers who are supporting Hoffa...... absolutely know he's signed off on some of the rottenest contracts in the history of organized Labor.........but they are only worried about THEIR job,......and THEIR standing with the IBT.

They have no rational argument against Zuckerman,........so they have to resort to insults and intimidation........and "you just don't understand"...........

Yeah,.........Well, it's your job,......Mr. B.A.,,...or Mr. Principal Officer,..........to insure I DO understand......

So,........explain in plain English just what was promised in exchange for your support of the regime that negotiated the worst UPS contract in history,......and then jammed it down the rank-and-file's throat,.,.......the dissolution of the NMFA into fractions..........the 9 month lack of s carhaul contract ........and counting.........and the establishment of a separate ......substandard.......third contract for UPS Freight,.......when they could've been placed in either the NMFA or the UPS Master Agreement.......and STRENGHTENED either contract AND UPS Freight.....

Yeah .........Explain in plain English how you support that..........or,...if you can't .......how about Latin? .......Can you say " Quid Pro Quo"?
Call me slow I can find on here how to PM.