Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Deck Beams

Red555 is offline Member

Deck Beams

sponsored links
    I have replaced at least 5 deck beams in the last 2 weeks our terminal is only aloud to keep four to replace bad beams why can't others replace them when they go to your barn they are not that hard I have even put trailers out of service at a FAC with bent beams or missing beams.Come on guys let work together If it is bent or missing replace it if it does not go up or down Red tag it so the can fix it at a Fac Shop.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    sponsored links

upnorth is offline Moderator
    Stop with the logic.....
    CenturyClass and highspeeds like this.

beingpissed on is offline Senior Member
    it is what it is....... just keep on trucking, you worry too much about the small stuff!!!!

Songremainsthesame is offline Senior Member
    If it doesnt work right then it needs to be fixed. End of story. Why does everyone get in such a damn hurry? We're getting paid by the hour here folks, let's do the job right the first time.
    Instigator and Con-F-Trucker like this.

truckermatt is offline Senior Member
    The bent load beams happens at other companies too, dont worry.

What do you do if a beam is bent? can you put a loose beam in or do they have to be in the special track?

bwchurch is offline Member
    Let's make it easier on the next driver who will be loading or unloading. Take care of your fellow driver.

CenturyClass is offline Lead-side Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by nncnwydude View Post
    If it doesnt work right then it needs to be fixed. End of story. Why does everyone get in such a damn hurry? We're getting paid by the hour here folks, let's do the job right the first time.
    the sector FOS is on my ass bro!. We cant go over man hours..do more with less so they can look good. I have to get my 11 mm/hr or there will be hell to pay.

Merdock is offline Kool-aid-aholic
    Quote Originally Posted by CenturyClass View Post
    the sector FOS is on my ass bro!. We cant go over man hours..do more with less so they can look good. I have to get my 11 mm/hr or there will be hell to pay.
    and the ripple effect of this attitude?

P&D driver on Friday was at a customer's dock to fill two empties. Shoved the beams up that whoever emptied the trailer during reship decided to share your attitude and ignored the busted/bent beam release. Customer came into trailer with load on the forks, beam came down, DSR via ambulance to hospital, extra two drivers to customer to pickup where DSR left off.

It's all about you "bro".
    Dude-PWB- and Instigator like this.

CenturyClass is offline Lead-side Recruit
    Merdock, i hope you do know that, that post was laden with sarcasm? Nothing I do personally. Just making that clear.

Con-F-Trucker is offline Senior Member
    sponsored links
    Quote Originally Posted by CenturyClass View Post
    Tell that Fos to Kiss Your AZZ To your Job Right the First Time Don't Damn matter how long it Takes Safety First and job done right if he has a Prob with that then he needs to talk with Ann Arbor they make the rules !!! NOT HIM He Is a Piss ant like me and You Only Diff is he now wheres a Gray shirt instead of a dirty white one !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-31-2012, 08:50 PM